In The Studio-Chapter Twenty-Five (Vinnie Vincent Oneshot)

I walked into the studio with my cat Cinnamon on a leash so she wouldn't run away.

The voices were coming from a different room, so that's where I went.

Vinnie Vincent was working on his new album and neither he or anyone else didn't see.

I felt a little bit shy as I cautiously made my way inside.

Cinnamon was curious about everything and then slowly, a few people began to notice the tortishell cat.

I saw Vinnie and my excitement grew.

When he did turn around, he saw someone standing there.

I gave him a little smile and then sat down in a chair that wasn't too far from him.

Cinnamon looked over at Vinnie before the guitarist smiled at her.

Then, everyone else started talking to one another and I didn't say a word to them.

Vinnie took a few pictures with some people and looked at me, and then at my cat.

My heart was beating at the sight of his presence.

"Meow"!

I heard Cinnamon meowing at him and then tried to walk away.

"N-no Cinnamon..."

I spoke up, causing a few people to look at me.

Eventually, Cinnamon had already gotten me to follow her until I was standing next to Vinnie.

Vinnie turned around to talk to someone else, and then he took a picture with that  person.

"Hey Vinnie..."

I said to the guitarist, which got his attention.

Vinnie turned his head to face whoever said his name.

There were moments of silence between the two of us, until he said my name.

I found myself smiling and then, we shared a hug.

Vinnie whispered in my ear which sounded like he was eager to do something with me.

He snaked his arms around my thighs and I felt the adrenaline rush when he slowly pressed his hand against my lower torso, causing me to feel a little bit turned on.

That made my cheeks turn a deep shade of pink and he noticed the change in my facial expression.

With that in mind, I reached out my hand to pull him closer towards me, our bodies pressing against each other.

Vinnie nearly let out a moan and he was able to control himself without making a scene.

I smiled at him, gently moving a strand of hair away from his face.

Upon returning the smile, Vinnie planted a kiss to my lips, making me blush again.

We pulled away from the hug and I watched the guitarist as he went back to what he was doing before.

I sat down in the chair again and Cinnamon decided to lie down next to me.

Vinnie had his back turned to me as he continued to work his new album.

Every now and then, he'd stop to take a break and then someone would ask about who was that girl with the cat on a leash.

Just for the fun of it, Vinnie told the person that he didn't really her personally and she was probably here having a good time like everyone else.

Deep inside, I had a strong feeling about what Vinnie was planning on doing with me tonight.

It was definitely going to be a night that I'd never forget.

Many hours later, it was time to pack everything up, and the ones that were there in the studio were getting ready to leave.

Vinnie said goodbye to some of them and I stood up and stretched out my arms.

Cinnamon was still on her leash and she was already awake.

A few minutes later, Vinnie appeared in the doorway and he watched as I stood up from my seat and walked over to him.

I smiled at him and introduced him to my tortishell cat.

He was surprised when Cinnamon instinctively allowed him to pet her.

It was an adorable moment for me.

Vinnie grabbed his stuff and then he led me out the front door.

When we got to his car, the guitarist put his stuff in the backseat.

Cinnamon climbed inside and made herself comfortable.

I was about to get into the front passenger seat when Vinnie grabbed my hand, causing me to stop in my tracks.

He gently pulled me closer towards him and I blushed heavily, making him chuckle once again.

I could feel something hard pressed against me.

It was making him feel turned on.

He hadn't felt this way in a long, long time.

I looked down at his lower body to find that he had a boner, and it could be seen through the material of his black leather pants.

Slowly, our lips connected together into a passionate kiss.

Vinnie's moans became louder as I picked up the pace a little bit.

The guitarist pull out his aching member as we continued to make out.

Soon, my womanhood was beginning to get wet as I felt the sexual tension as we kissed.

After a few more moments, we pulled away for air.

I was panting heavily and Vinnie didn't seem to be out of breath as I was.

He caressed the side of my face and my cheeks turned pink.

I smiled and put my hand on his hand, feeling how warm it was.

By now, Cinnamon had woken up on her own, wondering what was going on.

After that, I climbed into the front passenger seat and buckled in the seatbelt.

Vinnie does the same and then inserted the key into the ignition, turning it on to the side to start the engine.

He turned the radio on and found a station that had rock music.

I was exhausted from everything and then fell asleep, with Cinnamon lying down next to my feet on the floorboard.