Pranking The Guys With The Ring-Chapter Thirty-Five (Kiss Oneshot #9)

I was going to be pranking the present-day KISS guys by dressing up as Samara Morgan, the girl from a horror movie called The Ring.

After ordering some Halloween makeup and a long black wig from Amazon, it came in with a cardboard and whoever handled it during the delivery did a good job.

Once I was dressed up in my costume, I went straight to work on doing my makeup.

It took a long time to do so, but it was worth it.

When I finished, I texted Paul Stanley and told him to meet me in the building that was being remodeled, but wasn't close to being finished.

The room I told the guys to meet me in consisted of an old TV with a VCR player plugged into it.

As soon as I heard them coming, I got myself into position.

Before they arrived, I had also placed a fake dummy girl that looked like Samara's first victim from The Ring, and told them to open a closet and there would be something inside.

(*This is what I'm talking about*)
⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

Paul, Gene, Eric, and Tommy walked into the room with the closet

And when they opened it, they found what seemed to be the corpse of a young girl whose face was frozen with intense. fear.

"Oh my God"!

"W-what happened to her"?!

Eric hollered in shock, backing away from it.

"That's so sick".

Gene looked away, as he tried to hide his emotions.

"Who in their right mind would do this to a younger lady"?

Tommy asked, feeling a shiver go down his spine.

I could hear the guys coming, and that was my cue to get into position.

First, I made it look like the TV was playing the cursed video tape.

Paul, Gene, Eric, and Tommy stepped into the room and they were surprised to see what they saw on the TV.

"What the heck was that"?

Eric whispered.

All of a sudden, a girl with long black hair began to crawl out of the TV screen.

"Oh God no"!

Paul shouted.

I made myself look like I was crawling out of the TV screen and then stood up on my knees and teleported myself closer to them, causing the guys to almost fall backwards

I then looked up at them with my eye and then within minutes, the present-day KISS ran out of the room while they were screaming their heads off.

After a few minutes, I waited for them to come back after realizing that this was all a prank.

But neither of them did.

I giggled to myself, knowing that my prank was scary enough and a huge success.