Stink Bombs-Chapter Eleven (Tommy Thayer x Reader)

Tonight, Kiss were performing at a charity event for the cancer foundation in Melbourne, Australia.

I was planning a big prank on not only one member of the band, but all four of them.

Tommy and Eric shared a dressing room with Gene, while Paul had one room to himself, because he enjoyed having a quiet atmosphere before a concert.

I texted my friend Michelle and asked her if she had the stink bombs.

"Yes I do, I'll meet you backstage".

Once we both found each other, I asked Vinnie to go and see if Paul had left his dressing room.

When Vinnie said yes, I ran straight there and placed the stink bomb on the floor and stepped on it to release the smell.

Then, I met back with Michelle and we waited for the others to get distracted and leave the dressing room.

Paul came back to his dressing room after he had left to use the men's bathroom.

He started to notice a weird smell in his dressing room.

"This is bad. I'd better go and tell the others".

Michelle and I quietly snickered to ourselves as the four members of KISS went into Paul's dressing room.

We sneaked into the other dressing room and Michelle stepped on the stink bomb after placing it on the floor.

Vinnie didn't like the disgusting smell, so he decided to go get a drink of water before the show began.

"Both of our dressing rooms stink really bad. What should we do Tommy"?

Paul asked the spaceman.

Tommy suggested that Kiss used the public bathrooms to finish getting ready, as it was the only option that they had left.

So, that's exactly what they did.

My prank had worked successfully and even the security guards couldn't figure out what had happened.