New Clothes-Chapter Fifty-Four (Vinnie Vincent x Reader)

I was excited because after getting a new set of clothes, I was going to show them to Vinnie.

He had no idea what I had gotten.

But he would soon find out.

When I came back, I took my bags upstairs to the bedroom, and took out one of my brand new night gowns.

It had spaghetti straps and was low-cute at the top.

I soon found myself blushing, knowing that he'd be surprised to see me.

Now, that it was Valentine's Day, we could get a little bit more intimate with each other.

Hours after we had dinner, I went upstairs to change into my new night gown.

After doing just that, I walked to the bathroom to make myself beautiful.

I started out by brushing my hair and then sprayed sexy perfume on my upper body.

Vinnie happened to walk by and he saw me wearing something that was brand new.

When I turned around, the guitarist could see how low-cut my night gown was.

I smiled at him while blushing, and then walked out of the bathroom.

In the bedroom, I waited for Vinnie to get himself ready for bed.

When he came in, he saw how beautiful I looked.

I walked over to him and smiled.

"Turn around..."

He said, and I did so, with my back facing him.

Out of nowhere, I felt him pull me closer towards him, and he felt himself tightening in his pants.

I slowly pressed my rear and against his crotch, and Vinnie snaked his other hand through my panties, feeling around the material.

"Mmmm..."

Vinnie could see from my reaction that I was enjoying it.

He kissed along my bare shoulder, and then gently nibbled at the soft spot on my neck, leaving hickeys.

I smirked playfully and once again attempted to gently push my rear end against his crotch, but he stopped me.

Then, he turned his attention back to the straps on my shoulders, which were loosely hanging.

My underwear was now soaked with precum and I proceeded to let them fall down to the floor.

Vinnie took notice of this and smiled.

He wanted to see more of my beautiful skin.

I looked down as he began to undress himself.

This was all new to me.

Vinnie blushed when he saw that I was taking off my night gown, but seeing my naked body just made him want to go even further.

I laid down on the bed in a sexy position and looked up at him, waiting for him to make the next move.

Vinnie took his shirt and threw it onto the floor next to my night gown.

He got into bed and we began to explore each other's bodies.

I played with his long dark hair while complimenting on how gorgeous it was to me.

This made him blush even more.

But he enjoyed it nonetheless.

Vinnie gently pulled me closer to him until we were literally pressed against each other.

Now, I could feel his cock touching my womanhood.

"I'll go slow and tell me if it hurts, okay love"?

He said to me, and I nodded my head.

With that, the guitarist took ahold of both of my legs, spreading them apart.

The sight of my womanhood turned him on even more, but remembered to keep things at a slow pace.

I watched as he traced his little tongue and licked the leftover precum that had been leaking while he was fingering me earlier.

It sent a wave of pleasure through my uterus.

Vinnie continued to eat me out and then decided to go a little bit further.

He laid down on the mattress so I could get on top.

I moved over so that I was hovering above him, and pressed wet kisses against his abdomen, chest, collarbone, neck and jaw, until I finally reached his lips.

His cock was sticking up as his juices leaked out from the tip.

I lowered myself on him, feeling his erection fill me up, a loud moan escaping my lips.

Pulling myself back up, I lowered myself again, doing it more and more, setting a slow pace.

Vinnie groaned, loudly, throwing his head back in agony at the painfully slow pace.

He was all but screaming before I started moving faster, feeling my orgasm build up in my lower stomach.

I rocked my hips against his, feeling as if I couldn't stop myself now.

"Fuck! Fu- Fuck, Viiiinnnie"!

I was basically screaming, feeling his cock hit me just right.

Vinnie arched his back as I called out his name, his hips thrusting upwards into me.

I kept riding him through his and my own orgasms, until I was done.

Breathlessly, I moved off of him to lay beside him, crashing onto his chest and trying to catch my breath.

Vinnie gently moved to place his hands on my hips, his fingers tracing small circles against my skin.

"Good for you, baby"?

Vinnie asked me, placing a sweet kiss on top of my head.

"Better, Vinnie... Much, much better".

I whispered softly, looking up at him with a smile.