Hot In The Shade-Chapter Thirty-Two (Vinnie Vincent Oneshot)

I sat down on the couch after helping Vinnie take the dogs out.

It was still humid outside and I didn't like that kind of weather mixed with sun.

Not in the mood to wear a bra, I picked up my glass of ice cold water and took a sip.

The dogs soon came back inside wagging their tails as they went to go cool off somewhere in the house.

Vinnie could see that I was trying to cool off and he was interested in the fact that my nipples were seen through my spaghetti-strap tank top.

"Mind if I join in"?

He asked.

I moved over a few inches once he was sitting down on the couch.

"It's so hot..."

Vinnie heard me groaning as I wiped the sweat from my forehead.

"Yes, it is".

He replied, nodding his head.

I then decided to use a fan to cool myself off, and while I was doing that, I closed my eyes.

At that moment, Vinnie thought of an idea on how I could feel better.

He encouraged me to move closer towards him.

I smiled and then moved over.

When I moved my butt over his lower body, it made him blush slightly.

Vinnie traced little circles all around my thigh with his finger and I moaned softly.

Seeing my reaction, the guitarist proceeded to go down a bit further.

I could feel his fingers moving closer to my womanhood, and the feeling of it made me feel imitate.

"You like that, baby"?

"Mmm-mmm".

I mumbled.

Vinnie reached down into my panties and he could feel how wet I was.

"You're so beautiful..."

He whispered into my ear, making me moan and then I felt the need to remove my clothes.

Vinnie could tell from the way I was squirming around in his lap, and the guitarist decided to help me out with just that.

He grabbed ahold of the waistband of my panties and slowly pulled it down to my ankles, and then he slid them all the way past my ankles.

I kicked them off with my feet and let them fall to the floor.

"Ohhh...b-baaaby..."

Vinnie moaned as he felt like he was getting a boner.

I grabbed ahold of his jacket and then slid it off his arms, and then lifted it up his shirt, throwing it to the floor along with my panties.

Vinnie grabbed onto my thigh and squeezed it with his hand.

In an instant, the rest of our clothes were on the floor, and we were both holding each other close together, with me on the bottom.

Vinnie explored his lover's body with love and affection.

He pressed kisses all over my aching breasts, and I moaned as my cum leaked out of my womanhood.

"Mmm-mmm..."!

Vinnie spread my legs apart and leaned forward, tracing his little tongue all over my clit, tasting my cum.

I moaned and moaned as he continues to pleasure me inside and out.

The Ankh Warrior pressed his lips against my folds, sucking on the juices leaking from my womanhood.

Then, out of nowhere, I switched positions with him so that I was hovering above him.

"What are you doing, love"?

Vinnie asked, giving me a playful smirk.

"Watch this..."

I purred, and then grabbed ahold of his cock.

Vinnie grunted as he felt another orgasm coming much more sooner than he thought.

He closed his eyes to listen to the sounds of my moans.

I pressed my kisses along his neck and then moved on downward towards his midsection.

"Mmm-mmm...o-ohhhh baaaby, don't stop".

Vinnie felt the touch of my soft lips as I continued to give him lots of love and affection.

I smiled and then leaned forward and wrapped my lips around the tip of his wet cock.

The guitarist groaned as I sucked him up and down.

After a few minutes, I swallowed his cum and it went down my throat.

Vinnie was still hard and he grabbed ahold of his cock and began pumping.

"Aaaahh...f-fuck"!

He collapsed onto the couch, panting heavily.

I laid my head down on his bare chest as he took the time to catch his breath.

"Mmm....".

Vinnie softly moaned, and then planted a kiss to the side of my head.

We were both sweating because of hot it was.

"Are feeling better now, Vinnie"?

I asked him sweetly, and he smiled.

"Yeah...I'm good".

Vinnie traced little circular movements on my thigh.

The need for sleep soon overtook us and I picked up the blanket that was on the other side of the couch and pulled it over both of us.

"I love you so much, my Ankh Warrior".

I kissed his cheek.

He let out a yawn and smiled at me.

"I love you too, babe".