Beaver Dam-Chapter Twenty (Kiss Oneshot #6)

Today, I was hanging out with the Paul, Tommy, Eric, and Gene in Nashville while Vinnie Vincent was doing some recording music in the studio.

The guys were staying at a hotel near a country-club.

I was exploring the wooded area behind the building when all of a sudden, I spotted a beaver dam that a bunch of beavers had made during the night.

"It's pay back time"!

I ran to the hotel and snuck into Gene's room and took out his thing of kerosene that he uses to do his fire-breathing trick during the shows.

After grabbing my go-pro camera and setting it up, I then snuck into Tommy's hotel room and borrowed some of his smoke bombs that he shoots out of his guitar at the Kiss concerts.

Once the coast was clear, I snuck back out to the area where the beaver dam was located.

I poured the kerosene onto the beaver dam and then took out my shot gun so I could shoot the beavers.

That way, the rivers in the woods wouldn't be destroyed.

I threw a couple of Tommy's smoke bombs and then quickly ran to get my camera.

After pressing the "record" button, I ran to get away from what was about to happen.

Meanwhile, the guys were hanging out at the country-club when out of nowhere, they heard a loud noise.

"What the hell was that"?!

Gene asked in shock.

Tommy looked outside through the window and saw me in the woods.

"I think Emily just blew up something".

He said, and then everyone else looked outside.

"How did she manage to get all those explosives"?

Paul asked, as he watched me cackling like a maniac.

I was waiting for the beavers to come out and then when they did, I used the shotgun to kill them.

The guys all jumped with a startle as they heard the gunshots.

After I killed all the beavers, I put them in a bag and grabbed my Go Pro camera, and then made my way back to civilization.

In just a few seconds, I made it back to the country-club.

The guys were still looking out the window.

"Bang! Bang! Bang"!

I shouted, scaring them.

"What were doing out there"?

Eric asked.

"And why did you steal my kerosene"?

Gene gave me a disapproving look.

"I didn't steal your precious kerosene, you silly Demon".

I giggled.

"And to answer your question Itty Bitty Kitty, I blew up a beaver dam. The beavers destroy the rivers and lakes when they build their homes, so that's why I had to get rid of them".

Curious, Gene looked inside the bag I was carrying and smelled it.

He looked away and was gagging in disgust.

"I'm gonna go ask the owner if they want to make something out of these beavers".

With that, I walked off to speak to the manager of the country-club.