Woken Up By A Cat-Chapter Thirty-Seven (Vinnie Vincent Oneshot)

It was the middle of the night, and Vinnie and I were fast asleep in bed.

All of a sudden, Vinnie woke up because he heard a noise.

"What's that"?

He asked me.

I sleepily opened my eyes and sat up in bed.

Then, I heard the sound of something falling to the floor.

"Meow"!

Cinnamon, my tortoiseshell cat, was running around the house like a wild animal.

Then, she jumped up on the kitchen table and accidentally knocked over a piece of decoration that was made of plastic.

This woke up the dogs and they all started whimpering.

I yawned and told Vinnie not to worry about it.

About fifteen minutes later, we both heard another noise and this time, I got up out of bed to go and see what was going on.

After putting my bathrobe on, I quietly went downstairs using the flashlight on my phone so I could see in the dark without having to turn on any lights.

When I finally made downstairs, the dogs were fast asleep on the floor and Cinnamon was messing around in the kitchen.

I saw the decoration that had been knocked over, so I bent down and picked it up.

There was a piece of it that had been broken off.

"Did you do this? Cinnamon, I'm talking to you".

I said in a quiet tone to avoid waking up the dogs.

The feline walked up to me and then stood there.

She just looked at me and then let out a yawn.

"Cinnamon. Me and Vinnie are tryin' to sleep. Please keep the noise down, okay"?

I whispered to the tortoiseshell cat.

After putting the decoration and the broken piece away in a safe place so it wouldn't be bothered, I proceeded to go back to bed.

As soon as my head hit the pillow, I fell into a peaceful slumber.