A Night Of Romance-Chapter Twenty-Eight (Vinnie Vincent x Author)

It had been a fun night at CreaturesFest.

I watched Vinnie take pictures and talk with some fans.

At almost midnight, we left the crowd through the backstage area.

No one was out and about as it was very late.

Vinnie and I walked out of the building using the back door that was being guarded by a few security guards, who nodded their heads and allowed us to pass.

When we finally made it outside, we began making our way across the street.

The hotel was just ahead and I was looking forward to a good night's rest.

As soon as we made it to our hotel room, I sat down on the bed.

Vinnie went to the bathroom to wash up, and I went to my duffle bag and took out something to wear for the night.

Once I was nice and comfortable, I heard the water running from the bathroom sink.

Then after a few more minutes had passed, I looked up and saw Vinnie.

At first, I assumed that he was ready to go to sleep for the night.

What surprised me was when Vinnie turned off the light, leaving the both of us in total darkness.

I started to grab my phone to turn on the flashlight, but Vinnie grabbed ahold of my hand and pulled me closer towards him so that I was standing in front of him.

He immediately took notice of how the material of my nightgown tightly hugged my thighs.

I blushed deeply and the guitarist as he reached down and pulled out his manhood, the precum already leaking from the tip.

Vinnie watches me with interest as I slowly lift up my nightgown over my shoulders and laid it down to the side.

He sees that my lace panties are now soaked in my precum, and then I proceeded to remove them, dropping them next to my nightgown.

Seeing how wet I was, Vinnie pulled me even more closer to him, pushing my womanhood against his crotch.

Then, he entered me nice and slow, bucking his hips against my lower torso.

"Mmmm-mmmm"!

I moaned loudly.

He then leaned forward to kiss me and our lips connected with each other, and eventually, his little tongue enters my mouth.

I intertwined mine with his while savoring the taste of his sweet lips.

Our tongues moved around and around each other in a rhythmic fashion, the saliva running down the edge of my mouth more than his.

Finally, after a few more minutes, the need for air overtook us and we pulled back.

I wiped off the saliva from my mouth with the side of my hand.

Vinnie looked down and noticed that his manhood was still positioned inside my womanhood.

There was precum everywhere.

Some of it was even dripping down on my legs.

I let out a moan of pleasure when Vinnie pulled himself out of me, and we both took another moment to catch our breath again.

We both laid down on the bed together.

Then, Vinnie began to lick my juices off me with his little tongue.

I giggled every so often when he made it to my tickle spots, causing him to let out a slight chuckle.

Once he was finished, the need for sleep came to me.

"Are you tired, baby"?

Vinnie watched as I pulled the blankets out to keep us warm.

He wrapped his arms around me as I cuddled with him.

After kissing me goodnight on the forehead, we both fell asleep.