Pranking KISS Backstage-Chapter Thirty (Kiss Oneshot #7)

The band KISS were getting ready backstage for a magazine interview, and I was in the mood once again for pranks.

My first victim was going to be the Starchild himself.

He was currently doing workouts using a gold-colored dumbbell.

As soon as Paul was distracted by Doc McGhee who wanted to talk to the frontman about something important, I sneaked in with a bag of flour and some feathers.

Once I plugged in a huge fan and put the feathers and the flour in a way where the prank would work, I heard Paul coming back, so I had to make a run for it.

The Starchild walked into the room and then he accidentally stepped on a string.

Then, before he could do anything else, the fan turned itself on and a bunch of flour and feathers came out of nowhere and spilled all over Paul's entire body.

"WTF"!

Paul hollered out loud.

Within minutes, Tommy, Eric, and Gene were all groaning in frustration, as they had been slimed.

When the guys met up with each other in the large bathroom, they were all a complete mess.

"We better get ourselves cleaned up and fast".

Tommy said, and then he and the guys quickly began to do just that.

Meanwhile, I was watching the prank happening on the hidden cameras that I'd set up.

"These knuckleheads are so much fun to mess with".