Saturday Night-Chapter Forty-Six (Vinnie Vincent x Reader)

Tonight, I was taking a shower and once I was done, I put on my silk night gown.

Vinnie was in the kitchen getting ready to feed his dogs.

As soon as I walked in, the canines ran over to me.

I smiled as they excitedly greeted me with lots and lots of puppy love.

"Hi"!

I petted them and then looked up and saw Vinnie.

He was smiling at me.

I smiled back, blushing because I had a feeling that he could see something that he liked.

After the dogs were fed, I went to the bathroom to brush my hair.

When I came back, Vinnie saw me and could immediately smell the perfume I had on.

He smiled at me and I smiled and blushed at the same time.

Since it was pretty late at night, I was feeling sleepy and so, I decided to go to bed.

Vinnie was still in good spirits after the event from the night before, and he knew that this was a good chance for us to spend some quality time together.

As soon as I knew that he was following me, I giggled a little bit to myself.

The guitar shredder watched as I pulled out the covers and then climbed into the bed.

Vinnie walked over and laid down next me.

I smiled when he wrapped his arms around my hips, hugging me like a teddy bear.

Then, he surprised me by whispering something in my ear, making me blush like crazy, but it still put a smile on my face.

I then responded by placing his hand on my thigh, particularly close to my lower torso.

Vinnie gently traced little circular movements on my skin, which made me feel a little bit relaxed.

I closed my eyes for a moment and then felt something pressing against my leg.

He planted a few kisses to the side of my neck, gently nibbling at my soft spot.

"Mmm-mmm..."

I moaned quietly, and immediately felt an intimate sensation.

Vinnie reached down in between my thighs and stuck two of his fingers inside my undergarments that had a lace material.

He slowly inserted his fingers into my womanhood, causing me to moan louder and the feeling made me press my butt against his crotch.

"F-fuck"!

Vinnie could his feel his cock hardening as I pushed my butt against it.

"Vinnie...please! Don't stop"!

I begged, panting heavily.

He picked up the pace and pushed his fingers in and out of my womanhood.

I could feel my climax coming.

Vinnie went faster and faster until I couldn't hold it in.

He felt a wet sensation in my folds as I reached my climax, and then pulled his fingers out.

But he wasn't finished with me, yet.

I watched as he pulled my lace underwear all the way down to my ankles, throwing them to the side.

Then, he did the same with my nightgown.

In a instant, he was spreading my legs apart.

I could feel his little tongue moving all around my womanhood, and because it was so sensitive, I was climaxing a second time.

Vinnie continued to eat me out until I was done.

He watched as I laid down on the mattress, panting heavily.

I was exhausted from it all.

And then, the need for asleep overtook me.

Vinnie looked over at me, smiling at how beautiful I looked.

He pulled the blankets over the both of us to keep warm, and then fell asleep as well.