Morning Routine-Chapter Thirty-Eight (Vinnie Vincent Oneshot)

It was cold and sunny and I was already awake eating breakfast in the kitchen.

Even though I had been up since 8:00 a.m, Vinnie was still asleep.

He wasn't a morning person like I was, but that was only when he didn't need to leave the house at a certain time.

The dogs were waiting to be fed, and because I didn't know where their food was kept, they had to wait for Vinnie to feed them.

After eating my breakfast, I grabbed a bag of cat food and poured about a half scoop into the leopard-print bowl.

Cinnamon always wakes up on her own, so when she hears the sound of food being poured into her bowl, she comes out to eat her breakfast.

"Good morning, Cinnamon".

I smile, and then petted her a little by stroking her back.

The dogs were walking around the kitchen, waiting anxiously to eat their breakfast.

When I checked the time on my phone, it was already almost nine o' clock.

"Okay, I'm gonna go check on him".

I said to myself, and then quietly began making my way towards the bedroom.

In order not to startle Vinnie, I cracked the door open a little to take a peek.

Yep.

Still asleep.

I was about to walk away when all of a sudden, the dogs started howling and barking like crazy.

This of course woke up Vinnie.

I quickly made my way back to the kitchen.

"No little doggies! Don't do that. Vinnie's still sleeping".

I whispered, trying to get their attention by petting them.

But nope.

They didn't want to be quiet.

After a few minutes, I looked up and saw Vinnie coming towards me.

He smiled sleepily as we greeted each other.

Cinnamon watched as I tried to help out by distracting the dogs with a few squeaky toys.

Some of them obviously became excited and went after the toy when I threw it across the floor.

Others were still trying to jump on me or Vinnie.

I watched as he started preparing their food bowls.

As soon as they heard the sound of dog food being poured, all of the canines immediately ran back into the kitchen.

"Silly doggies".

I giggled, while watching them eat their breakfast.

Vinnie went on to make breakfast for himself.

Usually, it takes a little while for him to wake up properly in the morning.

But after eating breakfast and having a cup of coffee, he's ready for the day.

I sat down in the living room and turned on the TV to look for a good movie to watch.

Vinnie saw what I was doing and he walked into the living room and sat down next to me.

I smiled, and then grabbed a blanket, pulling it over us so we wouldn't get cold.

Vinnie really enjoys cuddling with me and it made me feel so special.