Pranking The Guys With Liquid Ass-Chapter Fifty-Three (Kiss Oneshot #15)

Two days after Christmas, KISS had decided to do something fun for themselves and I went with them.

I was also going to be pranking them with liquid ass, which was a stinky liquid that smells like shit.

On our way to wherever the guys were heading off to, Paul and Gene had to use the bathroom, so we stopped at a local gas station.

Eric and Tommy wanted to look for something to buy in the convenience store, so as soon as the band had left, I began to set up my prank.

I sprayed the liquid ass on Paul's seat, and then did the same thing to the black leather jacket that Gene was wearing.

Then, I looked up and saw Tommy coming.

So, I quickly went back to my seat and pretended like nothing had happened.

Not long after, Gene, Eric, and Paul came back, and they had some snacks and drinks with them in bags.

Immediately, Paul smelled something bad.

"Gene, did you cut the cheese in here"?

The Starchild asked.

Eric and Tommy both laughed at what the frontman had said.

"No, I didn't".

Then, the Demon turned around and looked over at me.

"What about you"?

I took off my wireless headphones.

"Ladies don't do that".

After that, we were on the road again.

Paul was jamming to some Led Zeppelin music in the front passenger seat, and when he wasn't paying attention, I sprayed some more liquid ass in his direction.

"Goddamn..."

Now, Gene could smell it too, but he had no clue what was going on.

I also had my hidden camera set up while the guys were in the convenience store.

"What"?

Eric asked, and then he immediately smelled it.

"It smells like shit in here".

Tommy picked up his jacket and started looking for whatever might be the cause of the disgusting odor.

I kept a straight face throughout the whole thing.

Paul took off his shades and then turned around to look in my direction.

"Seriously, what did you do while we were gone"?

He asked me.

I laughed and then took out the liquid ass that I was hiding in my plastic Ziploc bag.

"Oh my God"!

Paul took it from me and then gagged at the stench.

"Why did you spray that in here"??

Gene opened the window to let some air.

"Can I see it"?

Eric asked, and the drummer took it from the Starchild.

"That's disgusting..."

Gene pulled the collar of his shirt over his nose and Paul did the same.