Catch A Tiger By The Tail-Chapter Forty-Four (Kiss Imagine #11)

Paul, Gene, Tommy, and Eric were all getting ready to do a Spring-edition of a KISS photo-shoot for their website.

I was waiting for them to be done with getting ready when an idea came to me.

In the 90's, they originally tried to do a photo-shoot with a bengal tiger and it was unsuccessful due to how dangerous the animal was becoming, so they couldn't do it unfortunately.

So, I decided to do just that.

I found a way to get my makeup done to look like a real life tiger.

Once I had my makeup done, I put on the costume.

The guys had just finished getting ready and were walking down the hallway when one of the crew members came out and told them something important.

"We're doing a WHAT"?

Gene asked, almost too loudly.

"That's what they told me".

The crew member said.

When the band walked into the room where they doing the Easter photo-shoot, there it was.

I almost looked exactly like a real tiger, but the guys didn't know that it was actually me.

"Alright, guys. Let's get this started".

Doc McGhee rounded the four men onto the set and then, the crew attached a big leash to my neck so they could lead me to the band.

I obediently did what I was told and laid down in front of KISS, licking my paws and face.

"Stay".

The crew gave me a command and I stayed right where I was, panting like a tiger trying to cool off on a hot summer day.

Eric looked down at me as my tail was touching his leg.

He carefully moved it away, but I gently grabbed onto his fingerless gloves with my teeth and pulled onto it until it came off.

"Hey, give that back".

The drummer tried to take it back and he was successful.

Then, the crew noticed that I was thirsty, so they gave me a big metal bowl of water to drink.

After I drank all the water, I laid down next to Paul and rolled on my back.

The Starchild smiled and then he reached out and rubbed my belly, and I made purring sounds, and then gently nipped at his fingers.

"I think she's in heat..."

One to the crew said, as everyone watched what they thought was a real-life tiger.

Tommy could tell that something was up, and Gene had the same thought.

After a little while, the guys took a short break while the photographers looked at the photos.

I was still in the costume, growling and mimicking a tiger.

Paul and Eric were having a drink while Gene just stood there and watched everything unfold.

Tommy was fixing his Spaceman makeup, and Eric was twirling his drumsticks in his hands.

I was beginning to feel a little bit horny due to the fact that Paul was stroking the back of my neck.

My ears were twitching and then I started to purr like a kitty cat.

"Such a cute pussy-cat you are..."

He chuckled when I playfully swatted my paw at his hair.

"I wish we could keep her as a pet".

Eric joked, making Paul, Gene, and Tommy laugh.

I secretly giggled to myself at the funny comment.

Then, I heard a familiar voice.

When the door opened, in came Vinnie Vincent.

He could see me dressed up in what looked like to be a tiger costume.

But he had no clue what I was doing.

I rolled on my back and swat my paw at a ball of yarn that Eric had found on the set.

He was smiling as I played like a little kitten.

Until I happened to look up.

I immediately stopped what I was doing.

Then, I looked at the clock hanging on the wall.

Was it that time already?

Vinnie smiled and then he waved at me.

I then made a dash for the nearest bathroom, running as fast as lightning before anyone could say anything else.

After quickly getting myself changed out of the tiger costume, I washed the makeup off my face.

Then, I came back out wearing the clothes I had on before.

The four KISS guys were all so confused about everything.

The "tiger" had disappeared.