18

"Everyone...I'm looking forward...to hearing your stories... about training camp." Mina and the other students that failed the practical exam sobbed in frustration. Flustered Deku tried to come to their aid.

"We don't know for sure yet! There might be a last minute twist!"

"Stop, Midoriya. If you say it out loud, it'll probably jinx it."

"If we failed the exams,then we'd have to skip training camp and be in summer school hell. And since we didn't pass the practical exam...If you guys don't get it, then you're dumber thank monkeys!" Exclaimed Kaminari while poking two fingers into Deku's eyes.

"Calm down. I don't know, either. Our team passed thanks to Mineta, but I was just sleeping the whole time. Anyway, since we don't know how they're scoring it..." Sero wasn't able to complete his sentence.

"If you feel bad for us, then I dunno, just bring me back lots of stuff!" Kaminari was crying and Deku covered his eyes from the pain.

"Hey guys~" Iris spoke, and the attention was now on her. She grabbed her wallet and oulled out 100 canadian dollars. "Wanna bet something? If you guys don't go to training camp, you can have the bill!"

"Are you willing to risk that much money!?"

"Oh I'm not risking shit, I'm gonna win~"

The class door suddenly slammed open "Once the bell rings, get in your seats. Morning."

The entire class turned to silence. "Unfortunately, there are those who did not pass the final exams. Accordingly, for the training camp in the woods...everyone's going!" The cheers resonated throughout the room in happiness.

"A last minute twist!"

"See, told ya~"

"We can go, too!?"

"Yeah. Some failed, but no one failed the written exam. In the practical, Kirishima, Kaminari, Ashido, Sato and Sero failed."

"I knew it...Just because my team passed didn't mean I scored high enough not to fail..."Sero was caught by surprised, but he expected to fail.

"For this time's exam, we on the villain side made sure to leave a way for the students to win while watching to see how you all would take on the task at hand. If we hadn't, most of you would've gotten stuck before you started."

"So when you said you were really out there to crush us..."

"That was to make you feel cornered. In the first place, the training camp in the woods is one to increase strength. So those who failed need it the lost. They have to get stronger. It was a rational falsehood!"

What the fuck, Mr Aizawa. Why are you like this, I now trust you as far as my figurines can throw you, and that's not very far.

Iida sprang up from his chair. ""However, since you lied to us twice, our faith in you will waver!"

Hold up, Iida are you sure you only have one quirk?

"That's true. I'll consider that!"

Liar~

"But I wasn't lying about everything. Failure is failure. We have prepared a separate time for extras lessons for you all. Frankly, it'll be tougher than the extra lessons you'd get if you stayed at school."

Damn, F in the chat, boys

~~~~~

Each student was handed a training camp guide that instructed them on what they might need.

"Well, in any case, I'm glad we can all go together."

"A week of training camp, huh?"

"We'll have to bring a lot with us."