7]

I cheered as Mr.August was getting ready for his match. He had his hands up to his face, getting some punches in I saw him look over at me I just smiled and waved.

" Good Luck!" I yelled. These people have no class here they are a sweaty and raggedy.

He looked like a beast I could honestly say he was going to knock the winds out of someone .

" Chresanto August against Hakeem Wilson! Round one"
And with that The referee blew the whistle and they both lined up against each other, Wilson tried swinging on Mr.August.

" August has a DODGE!" The referee said. With that Mr.August swung on Wilson and he fell to the ground. Everyone cheered including me
I saw him glance at me and smiled, soon Wilson got up and shook his head.

Mr.August got all the punches and I was beyond horny at the way his muscles flexed and he swear dripping down his body and he just looked so.....

Uh why is everyone screaming in my dam ear? I didn't know why until I saw the referee gold up his arm " YAYY! " I screamed and jumped up. I saw the brightest smile on his face and I couldn't stop smiling

" August won the match!," Soon I got my things gathered and waited outside for m ride, than a man came up to me.

" Wassup?" He said " Hi.."
" Why you standing here alone?" I really wanted to move ahead and walk to the car but I don't have the key to unlock his car. Praying Mr.August would hurry up and come I just stoop there nervously.

" I'm speaking to you!" He gripped my arm and I was speechless.

"Yo, let him the fuck go." Thank god Mr.August came.

" Man shut up with yo fagot ass" The random guy said,

" But wasn't you try'n to take him? Who's the faggot now?" Mr.august walked me back to his car and we got in.

" Perez, next time someone grips you up like that you either yell for me or just yell period don't let them, - anyone touch you understood?"

" Y-yes sir." I've never seen him so angry at me before.

We drove back at his house and walked in, he plopped on the couch. " Today was someday."

I sat next to him kicking off my shoes. " How did you think I did?" He asked

" Well sir I'm not really the critic..." Whys he asking me?

" Well your opinion matters most, so therefore your my critic" Well then.

" I think you played pretty well. I didn't expect you to take him out like that,". We laughed a little bit " You Hungry?" I asked I'm willing to make him something.

" I don't have another match until a month, right now they sending in my pay checks. So I'll order a pizza "

Pizza I haven't ate pizza in such a long time.

He came back to the couch and fiddled with his fingers.
"Is everything ok sir?,"

" Yeah per-Jacob, now I'm asking you this outside of servant mode, do you wanna go out tomorrow?..."

Did he really just ask me on a date? Are you fucking kidding me?

" Yes Mr-Chresssaanto?" Glory to god his name just sounds so sexy when you say it! " Haha it's your first time saying my name aye? Say it with me,"

"Chres"

"Chres

"san"

"San"

"To, it sounds like toe, like the little things on your feet" I burst out laughing because he just sounds so dumb. " Hey what's funny" i finished laughing,

" Sorry sir, just the way you described the last part of your name, anyway, Chresanto?"

He nodded. " Well then it's a date" I blushed looking down
I felt him pull me closer from my waist and of course I was shy, because my boss just asked me on a date! " Just like our first date, this will be our first kiss."

Wanting to kiss those nice plump lips for the longest he pulled me on-top on his lap as we shared our first kiss. The butterflies in my stomach made me want kiss him for the longest, sliding his tongue in my mouth we French kissed for a little,

Until I felt my member getting bone hard because he was moving his hips against my lower area I bit his lip and moaned a little,

We herd a knock and the door and he threw the pillow at the door " Go away we don't want any pizza!"

With that he placed his hands on my hips and we continued our little makeout session

[date' in like 2 chapter.wasn't really date... Lol ]