it's like a new life pt 9

I had that arch in my back, that's warm feelings of him inside me was mutal now. It wasn't until he reached his peak that he stopped. I rested my head against the pillow and took deep breathes in and out. I slid on a towel around me and got under the covers, I had that warm, good, loving feeling you get after you have sex with that person you love.

He kissed my forehead and minutes later I herd music playing from this phone and he was in the shower, oh all these girls who think my man's hot? Only if you saw him naked this man is a goddess.

---- ----

I woke up looking around, then I realized chres had went to practice, he was probaly weak as hell. Ha

I got up and I needed to shower and then wash our sheets.

When I got in I began to just let the water flow, then I herd a knock at the bathroom door. "What the hell?" I mumbled to my self, then a stern voice spoke and I knew it was Chresanto. I herd his clothes drop, even though I low key liked it, I wanted him to think I was mad so he would make this showering a little more intense.

" who told you, you could enter?"

" I did." And with that he got into this big ass tub of ours- "Ohhhh, my-"

He stuck himself inside of we without warning. I had my hands on the towel bar and he had my thick little waist. Just thrusting as if I wasn't gonna live after today.

I thought I take control and make this a little more sexy.

I grabbed his huge big one and slowly took it out but it felt so good how I adjusted to him quickly. I stroked it and for on my knees and sucked his tip like it was no tomorrow. Then I told him to sit down, he sat down and I glided myself onto him slowly getting a full feeling in my stomach because I know he's big enough to fill me up.

I grinded and let out small moans because my tip would rub against his bare chest. He cursed slowly under his breath and that made me bounce more so then grind. He grabbed my hips and helped me keep straight.

I bent over and bite his neck, sucking on it to leave the reddest mark on his neck. " Oh fuck,"

His hand went up my hips and he put my on my back but had my head in his hands. He began them hard thrust while sucking on my neck. I got this tingling feeling all around. " Ohhhh, yes, yes," I couldn't hold anything anymore. He grabbed my and jerked me off while still thrusting, that was one of the most powerful I ever had.

But he didn't stop there he kept going until he shot a load in me. Then we got up he continued to feel around my body while washing me up.

I swear being in his arms is the best