11

.. I'm updating because some. People vote and comment..

The next morning we are putting our shoes on getting ready to leave." Hey, Jacob I'm think I'm ready,"

I turned my head and my eyes widen, " For what?"

" Coming out to the public that I'm gay..."

" Well sir was that ever a concern for you?" I asked I got into his side of the bed. " N-no ... But I kind of wanted to take you to the park later on. Trust people know we are I t his hotel ." He grabbed is coat and sat back down.

" So it's no point of feeling the pressure when I just can say that I'm gay." We herd shuffling and he got up and told me to be to hide on the side of the bed.

Then a letter slid under the door. He picked it up, his face turned into a bright red. "R-read this."

He gave me the letter and it stated.

Hello :) I see your with Jacob. Your servant.. Just your servant right? Chresanto I love you and remember that... You won't remember me, I've changed. Well look let me see you with that 'Jacob' again and I will stab you and him, take you to the hospital and say it was Jacob and keep you to my self . I know where your staying... Just know. - kisses

" W-we have to leave." I said
" No. We should stay here.. Who ever this person is, is crazy and knows where we are going. We will just have to stay here for a while.. I'll call Sean and ask him to take over for a little bit."

I took deep breaths and soon felt a lump in my throat. I couldn't breath. " Jacob!"

My vision became blurry as I tried speaking. I saw a object run over to me and shake me.

My head pounded as I couldn't breath. I fell back in someone's arms soon feeling light headed.

|~|

I woke up in a tight grip of arms. I looked up and saw Mr.August. " Your awake thanks goodness."

" W-hat"

" You had a panic attack." I nodded and remembered why.
" Who would hurt us in such a away."

We herd a knock on the door and he got up " It's Sean." He said, he went to open the door and we saw a lady, nice long hair, thick body and she just smiled at us.

With a camera in her hand?