Its like a new life (2)

We laid up in the hotel room we got in Miami, " Where do you want to go for our honey moon?" I asked stroking his hair. We were so tired and pooped out to even change out of our tuxes.

" How about Palm Springs?"
I shook my my in agreement.
" That would be very nice."

He shifted around and kind of played around with my buttons. " Hey...."

He climbed on top of me and I bit my lip because I knew where this was gonna lead.

" We haven't done ... Something in a long time....."

I sat up and gripped his waist, leaning close to his ear so I could whisper something.

" Why don't we wait until our honey moon? Then I swear we will have the best sex that we ever had."

I leaned back down and just felt on his body. " Alright."

" Well let me be a good husband and undress you so we can sleep?"

" Please." I grinned and he un did my tux take the blazer off.
He took my white button up shirt off, our wedding theme was all white. Then revealing my chest he licked his lips and looked at me pouting I shook my head, no, because I find it cute that he's whining for it.

" You're making this very hard!"

" Well you wanted to undress me, not my fault babe."

He began I take down my pants and I was getting a little hard off of him just doing that. He's doing i guess in a lustful way on purpose!

" Whooppsss!"

" No what I'll take my own darn pants off!" I took them off and I was fully undressed.

He took my clothes and hung my blazer up so I can go to the cleaners. As much as I wanted to fuck him I wasn't going to.

I got under the covers and watched him undress.

" We make this hard for the both of us." I said laughing

" Agreeing"

He got in bed with me and I cuddled him up. It feels so good to just have someone you love to be in your arms.

" I love you, in glad we got married. Very glad, Jacob August. Best day ever"

" No this was the best day for me, chresanto August, ha, I love you too."

I smiled and gave him a kiss.

-

I woke up to see Jacob on top of me looks like he's whining.
" What's wrong babe?"

" I'm a adult, well dam near my 30's and sex is very important and your making it very hard for me to do so."

" Sorry... Let me eat first and then we can do our thing? Ok but then you really have to wait until our money moon."

I laughed and he got off of me, I brushed me teeth and went to the kitchen in the hotel room and looked in the fridge.

I grabbed some waffles we had got before we came here until I felt sweet kisses down my neck. Of course I knew it was Jacob, I turned around to speak " Hey, look-"

He smashed his lips on mine and dragged me to the bed and I really loved to where this was leading. " Lay down"

He ordered me to lay down and I did. The kisses down my neck continued and I grabbed his ass " You won't tell me to wait!.."

" That's a mistake I won't make a again."

He turned his head to kiss me and I started to pull down my underwear and he grabbed me. I shivered at his cold hand but it made it feel even better.

He got down and stuck his tongue out to tease me. He licked the tip then pulled it, I got in a comfortable position getting the best head of life.

" That's enough bend over."

He took his clothes off and bent over I lowered to his level and have him a quick lick so I can slide directly in.

I slid in, haven't had this feeling in such a long time. I grabbed his ass and squeezed it. " Uhh... Shittt"

We said at the same time. I fully entered and began to stroke. " I can't believe I was going to wait that long for this."

I smiled and breathed and picked up the past, I ran my hands up and down his back. His body figure is so perfect, that arch when I hit it? Damn.

" Yesss."

I ran my fingers through his hair and gripped it and pulled it back. All this controlling shit got me in a rush.

I slowed down the strokes to take the time to get deeper.
I pulled out and stroked myself as he pushed me back on the bed.

He was riding me, but grinding on me, sending them nice ass kisses he does to ear "I know how much you love it when I do this, so why not?"

His hands placed on each side of my place, we looked in each other's eyes, I seem seen who I fell in love with, it was like all our emotions pouring out into this intercourse we are having

" Just kiss me."

He pulled my face closer as I was ready to come, while kissing him I bit his lip because I released inside of him.

" Morning sex, that's the best shit.