Its like a new life (6 )

I took long, nice, deep strokes as I enjoyed the moment. First time we had sex in while and I'm dam sure enjoying it. " Chres, baby go faster, your gonna-"

" Oh... Mmm, that felt so good!"

We wanted fast I gave him fast, pounding nice and hard right on him.
I bent over to keep stroking while I kissed up his neck to his ear lobe and jawline then to his plump ass lips.

We shared a rough kiss and he tried to keep up with my lips but I was so close to coming, I sunk my nails in his waist as I shoved my entire length inside of him coming. " That felt good, want me to keep going for my baby?" " Yesss."

I kept going for a bit and he came and I pulled out. I wrapped a towel around my waist as I looked out our hotel room
" It's so fucking beautiful.." I looked around at the palm trees and the land and the beach houses and everything.
I leaned in the window seal and I'm thinking about taking Jacob to Canada for our 1 year anniversary in a couple of months. Stay at the hotel that gives you a clear view of both, baby falls and the real falls. I felt his arms wrap around my stomach area.

Then I felt instant pain in my nipple area. " Fuck! Why'd you squeeze my nipples!" " Sorry I just wanted to.."

" It's ard. Lucky I love you." I walked over to him and pulled him closed by his waist. " Hey uh. I was just wondering... You know we could build our relationship by becoming more.. Well better friends."

" Look we'll talk about that when we get home, right now let's just enjoy ourself"

We had appointments to go get massages at the spa. " Get ready our appointment is in a hour."

It was by a hot tub, with waitress and it was a kid free zone so basically I could finger him under water and no child would see it. I mean he's my husband I can finger when when ever I want.

But we will have a kid soon. Friday the day after we come back out baby boy is coming from India. They said he speaks English so we are good with the language. But other than that we will have to teach him.

We both out our showers and slipped something easy on. We walked to the spa and we got seated right away cause I guess they know who I am ha,.

We got oiled and it was a man doing Jacob so of course I was staring him down real hard. " Chres it's ok... I'll let you know if he does" he laughed a little but I was serious.

He pressed right where I had a pain at earlier and that shit is gone now. It was a stress reliever. This massage makes me feel so free and less tensed now. I just wanna fuck, again... Maybe we should get massages more often.

I'm thinking after this we could go to the beach and chill, or the meadow and walk around. I started eyeing the guy doing jacob. He was biting his lip so I had to say somdthing. " Yo! That's my husband, stop looking at him, faggot...." " But Chres aren't we gay?"

I laughed, " My bad bro you an asshole though." He hit my arm from the side, I snatched it back and rubbed my arm. "Dam" " Well be nicer to him. Plus it's almost over, the. We can be even more gay and and get a mani-petti"

" Ughhh, but I don't wanna..."

" Chresanto August. We need it ok? It'll be a good time to relax and chill and get manicured." I sighed and soon we were done and they wrapped us up I'm some robes and guided us to the nail room, it smelled like bullshit in here. " It stinks." I got smacked AGAIN by my husband they lady's just greeted us and sat us in our chairs. The lady started off by filling the tub and adding soap. She then washed my feet and it tickled but I looked over to my baby and he was just staying still reading a magizene.

" Babbyyyy"

" What chres."

" I dont want this shit, can I leave ?"

" No."

I put the magazine down and closed eyes, and minutes layer I was awaken by chres, shaking my arm radicly.
" We have to go back to Miami ! He's on his his way ! Tomorrow ! We have to go!" I raised my eyesbrows and smiled I snatched my feet from the lady and hugged Chres. " He's Here!''

||

Anyone know who 'he' is ?