28

PLEASE DONT TAKE NO OFFENSE IN THIS CHAPTER

When we got back to our condo a paper slid under the door. I hurried and got it and opened the door to see who it was, nobody was there.

I opened the envelope to see what was inside but then I stopped. This could just be from Ray, nah he was taken by cops. I opened it and my mouth dropped as soon as I seen every last word on the paper.

" Baby what wrong?" I felt Jacobs arms wrap around mine. I guess he took time to read the paper, then he untangled hisself from me and sat on the bed.

I crumbled up the paper and threw it on the ground.
I ran into the bathroom and slammed the door shut.

I was beyond pissed at this moment and didn't want anyone near me right now.

I herd Jacob mock on the door."Go the fuck away! I don't wanna speak to anyone right now!"

" You don't have to be rude right now! I ain't the one who did it!"

" Well you don't have a fucking baby to take care, a dam baby that you missed half its life of!"

" Well maybe I don't get myself in dum situations! Going fucking without a condom!"

I punched the door and screamed at him he's being a idiot " I was in high school! What the fuck did you expect me to do? I was young! And he was a girl !"

" I don't know why I'm-was gonna marry and dumbass like you. Go to fucking mental ward! Personality disordered ass!"

" SHUT THE HELL UP! YOU DONT KNOW HOW IT FEELS TO BE LIVING WITH YOU! YOU ACT LIKE YOU PAY SOME DAM BILLS"

" Really chresanto? You'sa grown ass man can't cook or clean yourself and do shit, I may not be earnin' the money for that dam mansion but I sure do your taxes, I sure do put a dam meal on the table, I sure do make sure the house is spiffy, I dam sure make your livin' in a clean loving home! Don't even fucking know why I love you so much!"

He kind of shut me up after that. 1% sympathy was given, I care less right now.

99% percent of me is still mad as shit.

" I won't be attending your championships either."

I got up and opened the door backing him up to the wall.
" Yes you will! And if you think you aren't then your sadly mistaken your coming!"

" You can't tell me what to do!"

He tried to hit me but I guess he doesn't know I'm a pro boxer, you CANT hit me.

" Let me goo!"

I held his wrist tightly until he fell to the ground. He kept kicking but I wasn't letting that stop me.

I kneeled down to his level and put my forehead on his.
" You c-can't fucking leave me."

" As much as I want to punch you to death right now, I'm not gonna do it."

" I love you , you love me and that's what your gonna have o fucking realize."

I gripped is waist and pushed him forward.

" O-ok? Jacob I'm just a little broken. I-I need to have someone help me pick up the pieces. T-that's all, I-I've been like this for a while I'm just good at hiding it."

" I f-found you and I know that on the inside you really care. Trust me the pain is only temporary."