13

I looked at Chresanto and he looked back at me. His anger was building up.

This was supposed to be a wonderful date, but one of his stalker friends has to come in the situation.

He still had her on the ground. He walked over to the dresser and called the hotel security.

Soon they came and he told them what happened, they left and took her. Then we shut the door tore the letter up locked the door and walked back over to me.

I was messing around with my fingers until I felt Chresanto lay on my stomach and sniff. " I'm sorry Jacob, I never wanted you to see me that upset!"

He was now crying is eyes out. I think honestly he needs someone to comfort him.

I rubbed his back in circles until I finally got the courage to do this.

Lifting up his face his eyes were red, he looked hurt, as if he did something wrong.

" Look don't be mad at yourself, doesn't matter how you wanted me to see you, that fact that you tried to protect us is enough."

I kissed his forehead and then kissed his lips.

I love this man, with all my fucking heart. But when will I ever have the courage to say so?

The sparks who so amazing, his tongue locked with my bottom lip. I opened my mouth to find out his tongue was not the only thing exploring my body.

His hands held onto my hips a I wrapped my arms around his neck. It was obvious that we were gonna have sex again.

He kissed the crook of my neck as I tilted my head a little so he for more exposed to my neck. Feeling his hand go down to my private area he began to rub it slowly,

I let out a couple of moans as my dick got harder and harder.

We locked lips again and he began to unbuckle my pants, once I felt them lose he slid them right off. " Uhh. Ughh, p-please take it off!" I said this was starting to hurt now.

He unbuckled his pants and took his off now I slid my briefs off grabbing my dick and stroked it. He pulled away from the kiss I threw my head back as my strokes got faster.

Then I felt two fingers slip inside of me, I opened my mouth as I felt the sensation in me. " Deeper!,"

" As much as I love hearing you say 'yes sir' I love hearing you moan." Chresanto stated,
I blushed a little bit.

He shoved his fingers deeper into me. He then took them out nice and wet and took his boxers off.

He rub my juices all over his dick and hovered over me as he slid the tip in.

His thrust got faster and I but my lip gripping the sheets so hard my fingers were starting to hurt.

He pulled me back onto him with every thrust, every time he did that I felt him get deeper and deeper. " C-Chresantoooo!"

" Faster! Please this feels so good!" He grabbed my dick and stoked it. He pulled out and said lay on my stomach.

I did as told and felt him enter back in me, am I crazy or this felt even better!

He grabbed my ass really hard which made me moan like crazy " Shit..."

I was about to cum so I tightened myself around him
" Yessss.. Do that again"

I managed to get up some what because he was holding my body down.

I grabbed my dick and rubbed it a couple of times before slightly arching my back feeling my orgasm come. I pressed on the tip and felt my liquid flow out.

He was still going " Uh I'm so f-fucking close!"

" Mm..... Mmm...." I moaned out his last few were. Wet hard so that told me he was about to come.

He came in me and pulled out. He plopped right next I me pulling the sheets over us.

" Jacob NOT Perez. I don't think you realized I could really use someone like you in my life."

" You don't know how much I want someone like you in my life,"

" Well don't question it!" He said " As long as you got me I got you" he put his pinky finger out and we pinky promised.

" Now let's head somewhere I know you will like."
--------
Where they are heading!? Next chapter