10

- you guys gotta wait! Lol -

I was woken again in my sleep by Chresanto and surprisingly I woke up to him ontop of me.

" C-Chresanto?!?" I said.

" Jacob! Please let me do this!"
I was surely craving him in every way possible.

" F-Fine"

Hopefully this doesn't feel wrong. Pulling my self up, staring this 'let me do this'.

I pulled his face in for a kiss, it's crazy because I've missed them so much and it ha sent been 24 hours yet.

I felt his hands slide up my hips, he soon broke the kiss giving me kisses on all the sweet places. I grabbed his curls a little bit because I was getting beyond hard.

He lifted my shirt sliding it off,to keep my member from hurting I moved my hips around as I got some type of good feeling from that.

He licked his lips sliding my briefs down.

I curled my toes because of the way he moved his head around and flickered his tongue.

He licked every where taking off his shirt and sliding down his ball shorts.

I got on my knees sucking his member. I flickered my tongue the same way he did and pulled it out of my mouth.

He pushed me back on the bed leaning down to kiss me. I gripped the sheets because I felt his tip, slide inside of me then getting his Entire thing.

I opened my mouth a little as he began to push in an out of me.
He's so big! " Does It hurt?"

I nodded my head no, so he picked up the stokes then leaning back down to give me a kiss, I wrapped my legs around his waist as he stokes got deeper and harder.

" GoddDamm" I began to move around a little bit because I was about to cum. He held me down, he's a boxer he can hold me down and I won't move.

" Chresantoo! Uhh please! Faster! I'm about to-" I stopped talking and felt my liquids leak out of my member.

He shoved in and out of me and I felt him shoot up me. He pulled out tucking his member back in.

" T-that, f-felt nice, good, great "
I said pulling my briefs back up.
" I know, now let's go to sleep, for real this time, we have things to do in the morning."

- not my best sex part. But it's they first time, boss, worker