14

We walked out the hotel and got in his car. " Chresano can you please tell me where we are going?"

Now I hope it's not fancy because honestly I don't come from a rich family, poverty took over my life.

" Now from first meeting you I saw adventure in your eyes. And you told me you didn't have such a good life and never really got to do anything..."

Oh boy.

" I'm taking you to the board walk.."

Now I know your probably like it's just the board walk but i never been to the board walk.

" Really?!?! Thanks, you're the best... Just thanks"

I was about to call him boyfriend. And hey this would be the perfect time to ask me out...

Jacob. That's only in the movies.

" Welcome."

I seen the rides and people eating food and walking and talking with they friends.

He parked and we got out when we walked on I felt as if I was gonna fall " Ah!"

" Jacob your going to trip on the boardwalk, it's made of wood," he laughed at the end and I don't find that funny.

" Hey not funny"

I was looking at all he fun things, like the mini games and stuff. " Wanna play it?"
He asked " Pllleeaasee!"

He walked me over to the game and it was called 'Wet duck'

" Look you gotta press the gun and shoot the water into the little hole ok?"

I nodded and sat on the chair, when the man said go I aimed and pressed on the gun and shot it in the hole, a siren went off and I got scared " Chresss!"

" Jacob you won the game, nothing bad."

Oh I sighed in relief " Sir what prize do you want, we have a big duck and small duck."

The big duck really really was calling my name. " Big duck!" I said putting my hands together.

She gave me the big duck and I screamed in happiness.

" Chres?" I asked " Over here silly"

Well the duck is in my way.

He grabbed the duck and held it for me. " That was fun... Can I-we do more?"

" Sure ooooo my favorite is when the one when you throw something at the balloon and how many you get the bigger prize."

So we found that one and he paid for it and we began our game. " 24! We have a winner!"

" Jacob how are you beating me!" I laughed an got my prize.

It was a medium dog. " Here this is for you..."

I have the dog to him and have him a kiss on the cheek.

" Thanks."

" You hungry?"

" Yeah." We walked to the end of the board walk and it was a 'Benjermans Pizza' we walked in and of course we got stares because of our big prizes.

" Cheese? Pepperoni?"

" Cheese."

Soon our pizza was ready and we dug in. " Jacob wanna drop these off at the car and then *bite* come back and go on rides."

I reached over and grabbed cheeks helping him chew.

" Yeah chew first."

He grinned and I ate my pizza.

When we were done we put the prizes in the car and went back to the board walk and got on some rides.

" Roller coster!!" I yelled I dragged him to the ticket station and he got us some tickets. " Chres. Come. On."

He was taking forever just to come to the line. He finally made it and I had a thought.

" Your scared aren't you."
I said staring him dead in his eyes. " NOOO...."

" Yes you are and for that we are sitting In the very back."

When we were able to go in I dragged him to the back and he sat his fat ass in the seat.

Lol srry.

" Buckle up big baby."

He did and his eyes were closed Ha! We didn't even go yet.

" We didn't even start ye-" I felt us shoot off.

" Jacob! Stop! Stop it! Stop it now!"

" I'm not the person controlling it!!!" I screamed in laughter.

When the ride was done he got that tough look on again.
" HAHAHAH you were scared."

" Shhh. That's not funny!"

I rolled my eyes and we got on less frighting rides for my big baby.

This day was fun.