Its like a new life (5)

We sat in our chairs of the Power 99.9 radio station. They called us in for a interview, Jacob was having trouble putting the head phones on. He's not used to this stuff, so I helped him and then they started.

" Wadup' This is Dj Ron and I have US champion boxer Chresanto August and his beloved boyfriend Jacob Perez in the building. I promise I would have them in for a interview because that's all you guys been asking me for. Good afternoon and Chresanto and Jacob."

" Wasup."

" Hi."

He just said hi? Ha shy. " So Chresanto my first question will be for you. How does it feel to be gay and be the best boxer in all of America?"

" It feels no more different than feeling human."

" Cool. Now the fans want to know-"

" No, I don't care about what the fans care about. People have been bullshitin' me and Jacob ever since we got together why can't we just live life, WITHOUT being judged for being gay and the entire world can here me but I don't give a fuck. Yall gonna stop criticizing my baby and me and get the fuck over it because he ain't going to where and I'm not going no where."

I was beyond pissed at this point. I threw the headphones off and he got his and took them off. I think they broke but I don't care. " You are gonna have to pay for that!"

" Here ain't like I'm gonna ever run out of money!" Threw some cash right out my fucking pocket and we walked out to the car. " Are you ok baby?" He asked. I just took a breath and put my hands on he steering wheel. " Yeah.. Just a little mad, it's all good though."

He pulled my face in for a kiss and that' was all I could use about now. Him, our bed and a movie. Just to calm my nerves. Then we herd a crowd. Rumbling noises. It was the press.

I honked the horn and they moved out the way so I could drive. " Sorry that was the worst interview experience you ever had. I'm just really looking forward to this trip to Palm Springs."

" It's ok. People are always gonna hate. I've leaned that through out life. Just promise you won't leave. Ever."

I signed and grabbed his hand while I had the other one on the wheel. I just down want him feeling like I would ever leave him because I never will.

" Trust me I won't. Don't feel like that either because no matter how much shit we may go through I am still gonna be there, look at the bright side we have our child coming in next week, we get to go pick him up and take him back home and be a family. You never know it may bring us closer."

When we got home it was just a chill day. Nothing much to do. I know that what happened will be on some website soon but I don't really care . I don't like ignorant folk.

This would be the perfect time for a bath. " I'm gonna go take a bath.."

" I'll run it for you, extra bubbles?"

I nodded and laughed because he always knows what to do.

" ITS READY!"

I ran up stairs to see the most glorious bath of my life. " No beating your meat"
I felt so embarrassed but I'm about to fire him up with some facts.

" Why would I beat my meat when I have you?" He started to blush and I laughed but did a lil 'sum,sum'

Walked up to him, kissed the shit outta his lips grabbed that ass, slid my hands down there just to get the real feel and stopped. " Wha-"

" Wait Jacob I forgot I beat my meat!"