16

[last day/going home/ don't feel like writing that lol]

We were packed up and ready to head home, while driving him I looked at the world ad thought 'will this be my last time? Seeing the world, without going to get the morning paper?'

" What's wrong?" He asked " Oh nothing, haha I was just looking out the window.."

He nodded and I watched as we passed the beach and the rides thinking of the good time we had.
-

2 hours later.

-

When we got back home I stepped out stretching and scratching my stomach. " Ew."

" Shut up!!" I grabbed my suitcase and we walked in the house it was the way we left it.

" Perez go-"

" Huh? Whyd you call me by my last name."

" Because..... your-"

" No so was it like when were home I'm your maid? And when we are out I'm Jacob?"

" No! It's not like that! You have to know when we are in thievery building your my maid!"

" No! It's not like that!! So you took me on a date and out to Jersey and thought I wasn't going to feel some type of way?"

" Are you fucking kidding me? Like you didn't think I wasn't gonna feel like you loved me? Or that I didn't fucking love you with all my heart! I can't handle 'work' and 'love' I thought I was more than your maid! Fuck you!"

I teared up and ran up stairs to my room. I was angry, emotionally hurt and all of the above!

Then he came Into my room
" You even had sex with me! 3 fucking times!"

" I thought I could open up to someone again but-"

" Your not a virgin? Perez what-"

" Does it matter? No it fucking doesn't! Don't you have a child? Huh your not a virgin either!"

" So you let me hit it and didn't even tell me?"

" You had a fucking girl boy friend I can't even tell what she or he is! It's like you don't care and you know about Nolen and how he hurt me! I hope you go find your fucking child! Cause soon I won't be working for you anymore! I'll find a way to support my mom!"

I pushed him out the room and went back to my bed and cried myself to sleep.

[beyond short but in editing other chapters.]