27

" We all don't get what we want. I know I don't!" He snickered and walk towards Jacob. I thought he was gone!

" Hey beautiful," he lifted Jacobs chin, his mother and we were confused.

I thought he was jail!

" Rayan!! Get out of here"
I was about as angry as can be right now. " No!"

" Someone call the cops or I'll be the one going to jail." I took my coat off and walked up to him. He only had the dumbest look on his face.

"Nigga. I am Chresanto Fucking August. You don't think I can't get your ass locked up for stalking me?"

" It's not like that! You have-"

" Rayan I don't have a fucking baby! What the fuck are you talking about! I don't even know what the fuck you are! You went from a girl to a boy like what the hell is this?"

" NEWYORK POLICE"

Thank god the police came everybody pointed to who was/needed to go to jail.

They grabbed him and he tried to fight back but couldn't

" Today was a ruined........."

" No it's not baby.. He's gone right? Look I'm happy! We're getting married!Don't let others ruin your happiness."

He rubbed my back and then I kind of felt better. " Thanks.." I smiled and he gave me a kiss on my cheek.

I gave him a kiss and everyone clapped, I just find that funny.

I grabbed my coat and offered to take his mom home. I wouldn't want her taking the bus back to her hotel.

" Thanks son-in-law!"

I laughed " No mention it"

We were in the limo and then he pulled off. " I really wish the best for the both of you. Then my grand babies?"

He both blushed at what Jacobs mom had said.

" Ma we are thinking about children. I was thinking maybe we take in a kid from a orphanage... They seem-"

" Say no more. That's a great idea."

Because if we were to adopt a orphan then they would actually feel loved. Babies Brian's don't develop all the way yet.

" Wooo! You guys are going to have a boy or girl?"

" Boy"

We both said at the same time. I laughed and the driver told us that his moms, or mummy in law stop was here.

" Bye guys! Thanks for the ride Hun! And protect my baby!"

" I will! Trust me!"

She gave us both kisses on the cheeks and got out.

I sat back in the seat as the driver drove us back to the condo.

I grabbed his hand and we both let out a long sigh.

" I love you"

" I love you too."