1]

" Perez " His blunt voice called my name as I walked over to him making sure I did not mess up the freshly waxed floor. " Y-yes Sir?"

" I am leaving for a practice. I will like a hot bath and dinner ready for me when I return, I shall return at 6:00." He said grabbing a glass of wine I had on a tray. " I would like steak, well done please, I should head off now."

I nodded as he put the glass back on the tray and I took it to the kitchen and cleaned the kitchen, I have about a hour to get things prepared. So I think I might take a 15 minute nap and then get things started.

I walked to my room and got under the covers setting my alarm for 15 minutes.
" Perez" I shot up and responded with a 'Yes Sir'

" So this is what you do before I leave? Don't have a scared face on, I'm just surprised that you manage to get it all done. That's all "

I lightly laughed as he left the room and I laid my head on the pillow and slept.
-
I hurried and turned my alarm off and saw the clock said 5:30. I got out of bed and to hurry and find some steak in the freezer. I got a pot and starts to sizzle the steak. Adding some wine to give it flavor I made sure I steamed some vegetables to go along with the steak.

I poured some thing to drink and let it chill in the refrigerator, then I herd Mr.August open the door so of course I made him a plate and tip toed up stairs and ran a bath, I know he loves bubbles so I added some blueberry scented bubbles.

I made sure the bath was steaming hot so when ever he decided to get in.

His bathroom was nice and gold and red and it looked comfy. I herd him walk up the stairs and I greeted him
" Wow, you can sleep and manage to cook a great meal and run a nice bath." I smiled " Yes I hoped you liked it and saw the chilled drink in the fridge."

" Yes I did Perez, thank you"
I bowed and walked out letting him have his privacy.

Me and Mr.August have a friendship too, when ever I feel like I'm down or I need help talking to him about something he's always down to help me.

Although I am his maid basically he still treats me like a friend when ever I'm feeling down. He only let's me have a few friends. 3 to be exact. I don't know why he makes my friend list limited.

I walked down stairs to rap up the left overs. Then I sat on the couch and I herd a knock at the door " Get that Perez!" He yelled from up stairs I yelled a faint tone I ran to the door and a package man.

" Mr.August it's a package! Asking for your signature!"

He came down stairs with his dark blue robe and ' A ' Printed in gold on the left panel.

We walked down and grabbed my waist moving me over a little bit we shared and glance then I just smiled and stepped back a little bit.

He signed the paper and handed me the package that the other guy had given him, I walked over to the couch and he shut the door and sat down with me on the couch wrapping his arm around me as I opened the package.

I saw a apple and it's a IPhone 6 " Thank you Mr.August! Thank you so much!"

I hugged him " Your welcome, I think you deserved it, you work really hard for me and I think that should be a gift."

I smiled as we both began to program it.