24

" Maybe cause his faggot ass lied! Lied about being a boy!"

I snickered at his comment, rubbing hands on my face to correct him " He is a boy! Trust me, I've seen his lower half before and I don't mind seeing it again, so BEOFRE you try to break our relationship make sure you know what your talking about"

" No no no! He's a transgender! Because when I finally got into his pants he was a fucking girl, he dressed like one acted like even painted his nails!" Nolen said trying to sound tough, buttttt I wouldn't want to knock him out again haha.

" Nope. I don't believe you..."

" Jacob tell him I know you're lying! Tell him tell him! Wait look I even have pictures of him as a girl" he said pulling out his phone " He looks the same to me..."

All he had was his nails painted, like he always does, but only black and some lip gloss I don't see what's wrong with that

" It was lip balm and second I don't understand my a gay feminine boy wouldn't look like that, I'm the soft one, Chres is the big ass bulky gay one!"

Ehhhh my baby sticking up for hisself " Jacob... karma's bitch." Was all he said before walking off. I walked him back in " Big bulky gay one? You can be a harsh soft one."

" Sorry I just got angry." He went back to out table and just talked " Well im glad that's over, hey look I have my match tomorrow!"

" I know! " I'm pretty sure he built my strength up. " Do you just wanna go back to the crib and chill?" I asked, because I wanted after what just happened.

" Yeah." I grabbed his hand we and went back to my condo to lay down.

-

I was laying on his chest sneaking some pictures " Chres stop! I ain't picture perfect yet!"

" Haha cause it's a video!"

" Omggg stop!"

" OW!" he just pulled one of my curls! " Really?"

" Love you too!"

I rolled over till my face was on his stomach, I rested my chin right by his stomach to get revenge. " Ow ow shit! That hurts."

" ok and " I'm a smart one ain't i?

I'm about to play some music, I'm bored " Oo I got a song!"

I got my phone and turned on Trap queen.

"I'm like hey, what's up, hello Seen yo pretty ass soon as you came in that door / I just wanna chill, got a sack for us to roll"

I was really jammin' until he stopped me " Waittt, stop do you know what a sack means?"

" Yeah a bag of marijuana" I said " Soooo. Never mind I'm taking a nap."

" Without me?" I said getting next to him. I pulled him closer getting him a long kiss " What? Never without you!"

I laughed and pulled his face back in.