25

" Yes faster!" I gripped his hair and pounded in him. Sex isn't always something we do on a regular basis.

" Lay down baby I think you've done enough." I pulled out and laid on my back. He began to ride me, I felt on his ass and thought " This is all mine."

" And it will always be yours" He leaned down and sucked on my neck. " Almost ready?"

I nodded my head and bit my lip, I leaned up and kissed him as he grinded on me I gripped his hips. " I know you wanna come so bad.... How about you do it?"

I was fighting my urges to come but he told me to so I did. I threw my head back as he continued to grind. " Who t-taught all this?"

" Who said I didn't take winding classes?"

The friction between my skin and his member caused him to come. " Some of the best sec we had in a long time huh?" I said pecking his lips.

" Yes!"

We got up and then someone banged on my door " Not fucking again!" I got my robe and opened the door, thank god it was only my manager.

" Fam you can't be showin' up to a nigga crib like that. Fuck wrong with ya?"

" I was just reminding you that your match."

He pulled me in by my ear " I herd sex weakens the man."

I sucked my teeth and laughed, he plays toooo much " Man get outta here!"

I playfully pushed him out and walked back to the bed, I thought why so it someone always here's us doing our thing? Maybe we just that good.

I laughed to myself and noticed Jacob wasn't in the bed "Heellooo?"

" I'm in the shower!!" I nodded and thought what we should do.

I sat on the bed to wait for him to get out the shower. " Do do do do do do do do do do do do do do"

" Hey can you like not make that sound?" I laughed and got in shower,before walking in giving his ass a little smack.

" Ow!"

-

When I was was out the shower he said he needed to talk to me. "What's up?" I asked sitting on the bed " Well I have a surprise..."

" We are gonna take a trip down Times Square tonight! The limo will be down here in 30 minutes. I thought it'll be nice since you take me out and I never really done anything for you."

" Wow I wasn't expecting that. That's great! But don't think cause you may have never treated me to anything- well you have treated me to something"

" What was that?"

" Being here with me! I love you so much!" I tackled him with kisses, until we were cuddled up into each other's arms.

I was only savoring the moment I had with the person I wanted to spend the rest of my life with.