26

About 30 minutes later we were waiting for the limo. Since it was chilly outside so we wore our fall coats and some scarfs.

When it got here we got in and I closed the door for him, I think it was was nice of him to take me out. He probably saved up.

" So where you raised?" He snapped me out of my thoughts.
" South Central born and raised. On the play ground is where I spent most of my days.-"

" Nah only sounds right with- Now, this is a story all about how
My life got flipped-turned upside down
And I'd like to take a minute
Just sit right there
I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel Air
DOOO doo doo
In west Philadelphia born and raised
On the playground was where I spent most of my days
Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool
And all shootin some b-ball outside of the school
When a couple of guys who were up to no good
Started making trouble in my neighborhood
I got in one little fight and my mom got scared
She said 'You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air'

I begged and pleaded with her day after day
But she packed my suit case and sent me on my way
She gave me a kiss and then she gave me my ticket.
I put my Walkman on and said, 'I might as well kick it'.

First class, yo this is bad
Drinking orange juice out of a champagne glass.
Is this what the people of Bel-Air living like?
Hmmmmm this might be alright.

But wait I hear they're prissy, bourgeois, all that
Is this the type of place that they just send this cool cat?
I don't think so
I'll see when I get there
I hope they're prepared for the prince of Bel-Air

I whistled for a cab and when it came near
The license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror
If anything I could say that this cab was rare
But I thought 'Nah, forget it' - 'Yo, homes to Bel Air'

I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8
And I yelled to the cabbie 'Yo homes smell ya later'
I looked at my kingdom
I was finally there
To sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel Air"

We laughed as we sung that song the memories that song brings out back in the old days.
" That was really my jam."
I said, I loved that show so much.

When we got to the stop an got off I looked around and seen all the New Yorkers walking around and I seen the colorful lights and stores and advertisement, it was beautiful.

I put my arm around his waist and we walked, " This is beautiful." He said

" I know, it reminds me like you... Ya'know this part of New York can have the most angriest people but the feeling of it and the visual of it just it's nice, because I know when I wanna choke slam somebody into a wall I just think of you, it automatically calms me down, you don't know how much of a impact you made on my life."

We stopped and I blushed only realizing that I basically just poured my emotions out on a New York sidewalk. We starred at the taxi cars and tour busses drive by, I only tightened my hand around his waist as he didn't speak, only made me a little more upset. Awkward.

He grabbed my hand and took me into a cafe and we sat down, reason being as to why he did that? I don't know. It was unexpected. I was only staring at his facial features to look at the man I fell in love with.

I jumped a little because I just noticed I had the poem I wrote him in my pocket." J-Jacob?"

" Here..." He reached out to take it but I decided I wanted to read it to him I mother sorry because he took his hand back awkwardly.

"--The smile on your face,my hands on your waist . The kiss that we share, the love that we make. The glances that we share, the smiles that share. I know that love is in the air. I know that it's official - I know I want something bigger. Something that we both can picture. Something we can share to fill that blank spot with the love in the air. I don't think it's to quick, cause the press know that we the shit.

If anything my hands ain't just for boxing, they for knocking any nigga that wanna knock you. I know I can trust my baby, cause he outta put any nigga to the side that wanna be in the picture- na cause it's only

J&C C.A - J.A only if my babiessss willing to make that happen? Cause I know that I willing to make it happen.

I was only hoping he would understand what I had to say, also what I was saying.
" You're poem... Was amazing. Thanks I didn't knew you wrote poetry? Why did you write that?"

It was like he firing me up with questions, until the press came in and bombarded us with cameras and note pads.

I got a pen and highlighted the J&C C.A - J.A only if my babiessss willing to make that happen? Cause I know that I willing to make it happen.

Part of the poem and handed it to him. " Why'd you hig-" he just looked at me with big eyes, tears streamed down his face. As I grinned he got up from the bench and tackled me with kisses and hugs. " That's-"

" Shut.Up."

He pulled in my face for a kiss, I deepened the kiss and but his lip. I reached in my pocket and pulled out my ring box.

He pulled from my face and just stared at " Why didn't you tell me you wanted to start a family?" I stayed silent and put my thumbs up, he tired turning around but I quickly turned his face around. His mom came in and I opened my hand he looked down at the box, and shook his head.

" Noo Chres are you serious?"

He looked at me and covers his mouth. " Who said I wasn't?"

I opened the box slowly and the faster he shook his head the faster I opened it. " S-stop!"

I laughed and slowly got on one knee." No."

" Jacob Perez will you marry me? You started out as my servant, turned into my friend, then to my number one supporter and then to my boyfriend, we may only be a couple months into the relationship but I know if I don't make this move now, what life would be, because before I even made it official me and you already had our connection. Life with out you? Honestly I would probably be on the street or locked up in some jail cell. I'm just here to give you the world."

Knowing my baby he just froze and I don't blame him, because his story, the way he came from nothing and had to be a servant to earn his momma some cash.

He managed to get the slightest nod out of his head I got up from my knee and walked over to him, wrapping on hand around his wait I leaned and kissed his lips softly.

Taking my hand away I grabbed the ring from the box grabbed his left hand and fount his ring finger and slid it right on. " How about, Jacob August."

I said between the kiss.

" Duh! Uhh god I love you so much!"

Everyone clapped, then I turned his face and he saw his mom.
His face lit up even more.

He just ran to her I give her a hug. I smiled because I love it seeing him connect with his mom. " My only son is getting married!"

People\press wanted to talk to me, so I went over to them to speak and then I seen the person I thought would never come back.