8

I saw Mr- DAM Chresantos bare chest as he kissed down my neck. Soon he pulled away.

"Wait-" I stopped and thought for a little bit.."We should wait?" I asked because now that I think about it I want to wait. He nodded. Gathering out clothes, he decided to speak

" Tomorrow," He said we both kind of laughed because we almost fucked, not on the first date but 20-17 hours BEFORE the first date. We walked up stairs and went into our rooms.

Chresanto[^.^]
I looked around my room, second chance and you blew it again, I guess Jacob just sees me as the 'tough' guy.. But really it's hard loving someone when they live in your house and you can't even make them yours because your all shy and shit.

But anyways i plan on asking him out tomorrow. I'm not sure what- wait, Jacob said when he was younger he had a dog named beans then later beans died. So I'll get him a dog and maybe we can go to a hotel and just stay there for a while. I'll have Sean watch the house.

Calling up a hotel on the crest{jersey shore} I asked for the most fancy suit ever! Of course I'm going to be able to afford it I'm, 'Chresanto August' former boxer, best in the game.

Well this is going to be a surprise the best one yet. Now I packed my things and had had everything ready I'll tell him tomorrow. Getting under the covers I soon fell asleep.

Waking up bright and early I needed to get ready fast, fast enough so he won't cook a whole bunch of food. I got in the shower and did the normal getting dressed I ran down stairs " Morning, sausage is fine!" I said kissing him in the cheek, I turned around real quick " Pack SOME of your things I'll be right back ok?"

He nodded awkwardly as I got my keys and went to my car. Now I needed to go to the vet to get this dog.

Getting there I saw the cutest dog! It makes me feel like a girl. It's white and have the softest fur and was pouting at me with it's hands on the cage.

" Sir would you like that one?" A lady had said to me, "Please".
She opened the cage taking it out " Now he's all good, well just give him his shots make sure he's declawed and well get a cage food and a leash and you'll be set." I nodded and waited at least 20 minutes for all this to be done.

She came back with the dog and I had to fill out papers and them pay for the dog. Returning to my home I saw Jacob on the couch with his head down.

" Why so sad?" I asked " Well I think your firing me!"

" No why wou- Ohhh no Jacob it's apart of our date as I said yesterday. Now c'mon I have a surprise in the car! Oh turn out all the lights and stuff"

He followed me into the car and the. Yelled like a little girl.
" THANKS! This dog is so cute! Is it a he or she what him/her name!" I smiled cause I knew it would make him happy.

" It's a he and it's your dog you can name it." I stared the car and began to drive to the jersey shore! Beach time yay!

" Now where are going?" I spoke but kept my eyes in the road " You'll see."

This is going to be fun.