22

Me and Jacob were getting dressed for the party, " Hey Chres what made you do that last night?"

" I just thought that song described the way I feel about you, I haven't held you like that in a long time........"

" Well thanks again." I smiled and we herd a honk outside I grabbed my wallet and we headed out. We got in and he held my Hand tightly " I know what your thinking, it's going to be ok."

" W-what? Man I'm not worried..." I said looking out the window.

" I'm always here for you, look if people judge you for being gay then fuck it! Why care about what people are thinking when your living your life! Fuck what they gotta say you're you and you have to realize that! Ok? I'm always here for you no matter what!"

I leaned over and gave him a kiss, " Thanks babe.."

" I like it when you call me that" I chuckled and we arrived, it was a blue walk and mainly blue and gold. I seen people and paparazzi waiting for me to get out. " Here we go honey"

I squeezed his hand tighter and we got out. I seen the flashes and people mouths dropped when they seen me and Jacobs hands connected. " He's gay?"

" Yeah but the other boy is sexy so it's fine"

" Who's your boyfriend Chresnato?!?!" Jacob looked at me and nodded for me to tell them.

"Jacob... My boyfriend is Jacob...."

" He's cute! Are you sure He's gay? Cause I'm open!"

" No you can't have him." We walked in and sat at a table. "Would you like anything?" A lady came and asked us.

" What you want?" I asked " Just some ice tea not in the mood for drinking..."

" I'll have a margarita." I looked at him and squinted " You never drunk before have you?"

" Yes I have! Just when I was like 18" I gave a sarcastic look and looked around all these people here for me! They had my previous match on a tv screen.

" CHRESANTO AUGUST! I FUCKING LOVE YOU!" I smiled and got up and gave the girl a hug she squealed in my ear and I sat back down rubbing my ear.

" IS THIS YOUR BOYFRIEND?"

" Yeah."

" You're fine as hell! You guys are so cute! Nice hair!" Jacob said thanks and the lady came back with our drinks. " Some fans you got," he joked.

" Yeah... but I love em'"

" Oh and one glass of grey goose please!"

" This is a lot for just one man!-"

" Chresanto! Ahhh your plane for New York leaves tomorrow, here's your tickets" My manager said, he stuck his hand out for Jacob and they shook hands.

" See I told you people wouldn't mind! Just gotta have some faith," I smiled and then I was told I had to take some pictures,

" Bring Jacob with you " we got up and headed over to the photo shoot, " Hug! Hug c'mon kiss do something!"

He decided to hug first and then the flashes went off, after that we decided to do our kiss, I held his waist as they took the pictures " Perfect! Silly something!"

He hopped on my back and I jumped to lift him up, " Heavy ass" I mumbled he just pinched me " OW!"

" Don't call me fat!"

" But babe I didn't call you fat! I just said heavy ass? What's wrong with that?"

" Take the picture" he said I rolled my eyes and he finally for off my back " I was playing I love you" he said pulling me for a kiss.

" You're he devil sometimes, ha" He pulled me back to out table and we just talked, dancing NOT my thing.

-

New York next chapter