18

It's been a week since Jacob and I talked. I really don't know how to cook so I brought some breakfast boxes and TV dinners. I can do other things but I can't cook, I miss his cooking.

His steak was the best. I out money in his account everyday now, I don't know where he went but I pray he's ok. When I was finished these soggy eggs and sausage. I put the plate in the sink and sat on the couch, I put my hands on my head and thought what I should do.

I don't have anything to do but then I herd a knock at the door. I thought I told Sean that I don't need anyone to watch the house today'.

I got up and opened the door and seen ........ Jacob . "Hi... I noticed that you put m-money in my acc-account... I'm asking you to stop because I'm not working for you anymore."

" H-hey... Um I was just doing that to make sure your ok, because you let me know where your going.."

My heart raced as I looked him dead in his eyes. I didn't expect to see him. " Oh Jacob I have some papers I want to give you."

I ran upstairs and got my golden box full of a weeks worth letters. " Here." I opened the box and handed him the paper. " W-what are these?"

He looked through them and just looked up at me. " Y-you wrote these? For how long?"

" The week you were gone. I just wanted to say I'm sorry because I know how much I hurt you. And maybe I was acting a little selfish. Honestly I didn't mean to treat you like a maid.... it all clicked when you were gone and I needed to be more than a-a maid, I need you and I'm sorry it took so long for me to realize"

" I-I'm sorry to Chresanto I guess my selfishness had some part in this. Please forgive me"

" It's fine. Now Jacob will you move back in? But not as a maid, but more than that maybe?"

My hands trembled as I asked that question . He got on his tippy toes and smashed his lips on mine, my heart stopped but I finally kissed back hesitating to wrap my arms around his waist. I tightened my grip around him as kissed for a couple more seconds.

He pulled back as a smile planted on my face " Of course."

Then his little short ass gave me a hug. " I love you" I said squeezing him. " I love you too."