3]

We drove to the mall which seemed a little weird because I never really rode in his car. Only once when I had to go to the hospital.

I was fascinated at the sight of the world, I've always been locked up in the house doing maid chores.

" Why so down?" He caught my attention and I tugged in my seatbelt " I haven't been out the mansion in a while, ever since the hospital"

" Oh, maybe I should take you out more.." I blushed and he made a turn into the parking lot. The mall was nice and big and was beautiful!

Before I even got to look at him he was out the car and came over to my side, he opened the door and I thanked him as he locked the car.

" You've spoiled me so much lately! I mean these bags are probably heavier than me!"

" Well... 'Spoiled'. I say I 'spoil' you some more." JESUES this man can't get enough I mean he is rich and stuff but dam.

We walked into the Gucci store and I saw a nice wallet with a baby blue color and a tiny boy on the side. " Want it?" He's noticed I was starring at it.

" Y-yes! It's so beautiful and blue and just..." He picked me up in and paid for it " Oh my god! Thank you so much now this is enough we should go back now."

" Your right. Sean's probably sleeping on the job, but one thing" What is this man up to

" How about dinner? Italian restaurant." My heart kind of sunk down. Cheeks burning because I think he's asking me on a date " S-sure, I love Italian Food"

" Good come on " With that he grabbed my hand and took me back to the car.

Dinner next chapter!