it's like a new life pt. 11

When we arrived to the funplexx, Chresanto got him out the car and took him inside while I paid for the three of us. We asked him what he wanted to do and he pointed out the "Wacka Mole" game. So he played it and it was the first time I seen him smile of joy ever since he got here.

"Hey excuse me, are you Chresanto?"
A random boy came up and asked him. "Yeah, why?" . "Dude I love you! You are legendary!!"

"Thanks I appreciate it."

I smiled and the little boy walked away to his parents I gues. They walked by and the dad mumbled "fag under his breath" I eyes shot open, I quickly told Chresanto to calm down and watch Raazi.

I followed the guy and tapped him.
"What do you want faggot?"

"I'll have you know I am a human being not a faggot and it turns out your son loves my husband so he's probaly the faggot not me!"

I calmly tired around and seen my baby with my other baby at the line for go Karting.

"Jacob this is why I knew I should've never came out ....."

" What do you mean? That was one person!"

" You don't understand because of you people hate me!"

" because of me? You were the fucking one who choose me to be your maid and fall in love!!"

I arched my eyebrows and got so mad because he's doing all of this for nothing. " I didn't fall in love with you!" And when he said those words I felt the pit of my stomach drop......

I felt stupid,foolish. So insecure I couldn't bare to look at anyone. I just ran out the place and kept running and running, until my legs gave out and I cried. I cried Harder that he didn't even call after me.

"Shawty what's wrong with you?" I looked up and seen a tall handsom guy with long hair who held his hand out at me. "Nothing .... " I replied taking his hand. " come on want to go get a drink?" . I smiled and wiped myself off " Please...."