(13)Saddle up

Hey guys. Here is chapter 13. I hope you like it. I WILL NOT BE POSTING THE NEXT CHAPTER UNTIL I HAVE AT LEAST 15 COMMENTS AND 25 VOTES. I know, I'm a major bleeping biyatch for that but it gives me time to set a deadline for myself and also inform me on how many readers I do have. I believe most of you are silent readers which I'm thankful you read BUT I would like some feedback!.

Enjoy the GIF of an angry Jason on the side ——>

And if you haven't already watched the trailer made me moi, go ahead and give it a go on the side ——>

Read

COMMENT

VOTE

Enjoy

xoxo

Saddle Up

"Jason Puck McFarroll, is that you?" Janice screeched with excitement as she took in her son. In a rather non-discreet way, Leigh coughed up a laugh.

"Your middle name is Puck?" she said, her face turning red as she tried to stifle her laughter. Jason scowled at her, his eyebrows coming together tightly.

"This is already turning out to be a bad idea," he hissed quietly as they both walked closer towards his family. It had taken Leigh some time —three hours and five minutes to be exact — of coaxing Jason into getting ready, but they had finally made it up the mountains and to the campsite his family had said they would be in. Leigh was enjoying every second of it. She couldn't help but to snicker every time she looked at Jason. He was wearing loose tan cargo shorts with a hunter green V-neck t-shirt. It was completely out of his norm, but she had to admit, he didn't look bad.

She was coming to think that no matter what Jason would ever wear, he would still be smolderingly handsome in her eyes. And, that thought alone had her so close to admitting herself into an asylum. There were a lot of McFarroll's, Leigh had realized. It probably wouldn't have even seemed like that many of them, if it weren't for their wives being there too. There was Jeremy, the second oldest, and his wife Alice. Jared, who was the less attractive out of the bunch, was there with his wife Lauren, while John and Jesse were coupled off with their wives over a roasting fire.

Of course Jonah was alone. Leigh didn't know if he had a boyfriend or not, but she knew that his parents would probably more than disapprove. And then, there was Janice and Jim who looked like they were camp instructors.

Everyone came to give Jason a hug and to shake Leigh's hand. She hadn't really met them properly, and now was a great time for that. "Leigh, what are you doing here?" Janice said in a loud tone. "This is for the McFarroll family, and although you and Jason are engaged, you're not officially a McFarroll."

"Mom, don't talk to her that way-"

"It's alright, Jason," Leigh said in a rush to cut him off. She didn't like how Janice was treating her, after inviting her to come herself, but she didn't want Jason to get upset. She wanted him to enjoy this time with his family, and an argument with his mom would lead to him leaving immediately. "I was invited Janice, by you. Did you forget?"

"Oh, right," was all Janice said as she plastered on a smile. Everyone was staring at the two as if they were half expecting them to break out the claws and have a girl fight right there. Janice walked away taking everyone with her and leaving Jason to sling an arm around Leigh.

"Are you sure you want to stay?" he asked her, his eyebrows raised in an I told you so kind of way.

"Shut up," she scowled as she shrugged his arm off of her shoulder and hiked up her shorts. "This will be fun and by the end of the day you will be thanking me for making you come."