(22)Birthday Suit

SEXUAL CONTENT --YOU HAVE BEEN BOLDLY WARNED!

READ

VOTE

COMMENT

ENJOY

XOXOXO

Birthday Suit

Seeing Janice get hauled out of the mansion and taken to an insane asylum was the highlight of Leigh's life. Maybe it was the fact that Janice had gone crazy, only to be held down by bulky men and placed in a strait jacket. Whatever it was, Leigh couldn't help but to snicker as she watched the whole ordeal play out through the tinted windows of her newly fixed Chevrolet.

She didn't know how Jason was going to take the news when she had told him about his mother being a psychopathic bitch, but the reaction she got from him wasn't the reaction she was expecting. She was expecting him to curse and to pace the floor as if he had no idea what to do. Hell, she had even expected him to call her a liar.

Instead though, Jason had shaken his head, muttering a few words under his breath as he picked up his cell phone and called the asylum. Apparently, Janice going crazy was a normal thing in their family. Jason had explained to Leigh how every three or four years, Janice would lose her mind. In that time, she would threaten people –she even managed to almost drown the pool boy one time.

He claimed not to condone her behavior, but all that was needed was for her to go away for two to three weeks and get professional help. They would tell the neighbors and friends that she was away visiting relatives in Italy, and everyone would go on with their lives as if nothing happened.

"So you mean to tell me your mother is usually nice?" Leigh had asked Jason, her eyebrows raised as her tone held a certain hope. If these past eight months was just Janice having an episode, Leigh thought she could deal with them if it insured Janice being nicer when she returned.

"No," Jason had answered back. "She's still a crazy lady. When she has her episodes, she's just more lethal with her threats."

Leigh shook her head at her thoughts. She sighed, burying her head deeper into Yearn, the book Elsa had written. She had to admit, the book was really tasteful, and as she read deeper and deeper, she found herself becoming uncontrollably hot.

She bit her bottom lip, crossing her leg in the desk chair of her and Jason's room as she tried to find a way to stop her core from throbbing. She became frustrated as the time went on. Her fingers kept inching closer and closer to her forbidden zone. They found the thin fabric of her underwear, and she wondered if she should even bother trying to pleasure herself.

The elevator dinged un-expectantly, and like a child caught doing something they had no business doing, she jumped –dropping the book and almost falling out of the swivel chair.

Jason walked inside the room, eyeing Leigh in suspicion as he watched her hurriedly straighten herself out. "Whatcha' doing?" he asked slowly, his voice dragging out as if he had her all figured out.

"Minding my business," she said instantly, running her hands through her hair as she tried to hide the book from his sight.

"Why do you sound all breathy?" he teased, giving her a smile. "Like you've been running a marathon." A little flustered, she thought it would be better to change the subject rather then get into a quarrel with him.