TRS Copy Rights

**HELP ME BY COMMENTING AND VOTING FOR WATTYS*

****YOU MAY HAVE TO FOLLOW MY ACCOUNT IN ORDER TO VIEW CERTAIN CHAPTERS AS WATTPAD HAS MADE THEM PRIVATE****

Hey guys here is a new story idea I've been having for a while.

Check out the trailer on the side —————->

DO NOT READ THIS STORY IF:

-You are a grammar Nazi

-You don't like constant drama.

-Are not open to vulgar language, innuendos, and/or sexual circumstances and situations.

-Don't like stubborn female lead characters.

-Don't like immoral family values.

There are some BDSM terms but this is NOT  a BDSM book because I don't have the knowledge of that and don't think I will ever try to gain it.

That pretty much concludes that. DO NOT STEAL MY STORY IDEA. All ideas, circumstances, scenarios, character names, places etc originate directly from my head and any other similarity is just a mere coincidence.

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED!

I feel that you SHOULD NOT read this if you are not mature or 18+. As of now, it will just be LIGHT sex themes, but, as the story grows I may have a change of heart and it may get DEEPER and ROUGHER.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Here's the blurb though:

Since Leigh Mercer was a child, she had always known about Choice Ball- a ball held in the honor of the young men in the McFarroll family.

All of the available, young women in their elite society would dress up for the ball in hopes that a McFarroll son would take her as his bride. Leigh couldn't have been more repulsed of the idea, but, she didn't feel like it was an issue for her. After all, she was no where near as pretty and extravagant as the other girls- including her older sister.

So imagine her surprise when she gets the attention of the eldest McFarroll son and he claims her as his wife? Jason McFarroll wants to indulge Leigh- to have her bent and twisted in his every desirable position. But, little does he know Leigh is going to give him hell before she dares to uncompromise herself.

Leigh soon learns that she has to watch her back though, because in a world where money, sex, and power fuel people's actions- things can get very bloody.

I hope you decide to read this.

Tell me what you think?

Read

Vote

Comment

Enjoy

xoxoxoxox

-Bri W.