(3)Devil's Dinner

So guys, if you didn't get the memo, I will be updating this story every Friday and Monday as of now. If that changes due to anything going on in my personal life then I will let you know. But, for now I shall write on :)

I want to thank all of you who have given my story a chance! It means a lot. Okay, on to the life of Leigh now, but you can always...

THIS IS BARELY EDITED.

Read

Vote

Comment

Enjoy

-those four things never killed anyone. 

Devil's Dinner

Leigh blinked, her eyes scanning over Jason's face as if he had told her that he was an extraterrestrial. Did he just say that her body had to be...his? Her face gave out a twitch, and before she knew it her insides were being tickled and an obnoxious laugh left her mouth. She couldn't help herself. This was clearly a joke- a sick one- but, a joke nevertheless. She grabbed her chest dramatically, her body toppling over as she tried to calm herself down. "You almost had me there," she giggled, her finger coming up to her eye to wipe an invisible tear away. "I almost thought you were serious." She spared a glance at him, pausing when she seen the deadpan look on his face.

"I was serious," he said, his voice flowing through her ears and unconsciously making her gag reflexes act up. "I could help you ace this writing class of yours, and maybe a good lay would help make you less pissy." She felt sick to her stomach. Her eyes grew wide with anger and her mouth went to the side in a snarl. 

"Who do you think you are?" she questioned, giving him a disgusted look. "Never in life would I ever think about letting you anywhere near my body! Let alone agree to something so in dignifying." As soon as the words left her mouth, she couldn't help but to think of the dream that had woken her up in a hot sweat this morning. She cringed at her own thoughts. She couldn't believe that she had allowed this pig to invade her dreams in such a way- it was revolting. She cursed herself for even allowing him to get this close to her. She didn't know if she was losing intellectual brain cells, or if there was an actual part of her that wished he would prove to be different from the rest of his arrogant family members.

"Oh, I have a feeling that you'll be bending at my will a little sooner than you think," he said in an almost disinterested way, his eyes back on the rode as he made his way into Stonebrook. She opened her mouth to protest, but stopped as she realized Jason was going in the direction of his home instead of hers.

"What are you doing?" she asked, her head turning towards the direction that they should have been going. "My house is that way."

 "That's nice to know," he chimed in, his voice laced with sarcasm. Leigh grunted, folding her arms over chest. "The dinner will be starting soon and I know your mother will have your head if you're late." Leigh frowned, looking at the watch that was wrapped around her slender wrist. It was barely three o'clock, and the dinner didn't even start until five.

"Dinner isn't until a few hours," she said, feeling her patience with him run short. He returned her logic with a smug smirk as he glanced at her from his peripheral view. She rolled her eyes, having nothing to do but to sit down and watch as he drove up the short hill that lead to his mansion. After all, what was she to do? Tuck and roll herself out of the car and down the hill? Besides, the doors were locked to where only the driver could unlock it- so her attempts would be pretty much useless.