(2)Bad Luck

Hey guys, here is chapter two.

There is a bit of an explicit scene towards the beginning, but nothing major...yet ;)

Read

Comment

Vote

Enjoy

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

"Consciously, I would never think of you. But, even I'm not safe in the land of my dreams."

Bad Luck

His hands were all over her, rubbing against her bare skin and caressing her body. She could feel his hot breath against her neck as he whispered words into her ear. He had commanded her to keep her eyes shut, and she would do just that, unless she wanted to get punished. She felt the silk cloth go over her eyes and she bit her lip as it was tied behind her head.

She couldn't see a thing, only darkness, and it made her body quiver as she thought of all the naughty things he could do without her foreseeing it. Grabbed firmly by her slender thighs, she was picked up and slung onto a bed. The thick, fabricated covers engulfed her- making her feel trapped. But then, he was there. His fingers threading through her hair and tugging hard enough for her not to worry about the linen. He pulled her up, her face going directly over the hard abs of his stomach. The heat from his body marinated through hers, and she shivered. His hands rubbed down the top portion of her back, and with a skillful flick of his wrist, her bra was falling down her shoulders. Almost instantly, she blushed as the cool night air hardened her pink buds.

Throwing her backwards onto the bed, he slid his tongue from her navel up into the valley between her breasts. He busied his hands by massaging shapes into the sides of her stomach, while his tongue left no shown flesh dry. He watched as she bit down on her lip, hard, and he took that time to cover her left breast with his mouth. His tongue flicked over her hard nipple, and she moaned, a sound that was melodic to his ears. "Silence," he demanded, his hand going to her breast and giving it an aggressive squeeze. "I don't want to hear a word." His voice was deep, and sultry. But, most of all, it was dominant, and she wanted nothing more than to do as he said.

"Yes," she said, her voice sounding breathless. Roughly, he hovered over her and ripped her legs a part. He knew that she knew better by not addressing him as she should, and he was going to punish her for it. He licked his lips as he stared down at her tight cunt, watching as the juices poured freely from the tiny gap. He hated to have to punish her like this, but she left him no choice.

Leaning down, he inhaled her sweet scent, spreading the lips and giving her pearl a soft suck before he thrusted three fingers into her. She howled out in pain, her back automatically arching as she strived for a way to get away from the sting. He used his free arm to hold her in place as his fingers pounded inside of her. "Please," she cried her voice sounding panic stricken.

"Please, what?" he asked, his fingers twisting inside of her.

"Sir," she said quickly. "Please stop, sir." He smiled, his fingers slowly sliding out of her. She was a quick learner, and he was sure that she wouldn't make that mistake again. She was his submissive, and no matter how stubborn she thought she was, she was completely obedient to him. He brought his moist fingers to her mouth, forcing them inside as he gave her sore cunt a light pat.

"Now suck." She nodded her head quickly and he watched as her small mouth formed around his fingers, causing an erection of his own to form. "I think it's time you take care of me now, my dear sub."

"Yes sir," she said, popping her mouth away from his fingers. She felt his hands go to the back of her head and untie the silk cloth. When the cloth fell to the bed, she nearly gasped at what she saw. Taking in his midnight black hair, golden skin, built physique, and cloudy eyes, she couldn't help the way her heart pounded.