(16)Candid Camera

Hola Mis Amigos. Here is the next chapter and sorry for the wait.

This chapter is dedicated to @samgirl90 because have you seen my new cover!? Yeah, she did that and did an awesome job if I say so myself. You guys should check out her work and graphics! This is kind of a filler but really important.

Read

Comment

Vote

Enjoy

xoxoxoxo

Candid Camera

Leigh hissed loudly as her ass, yet again came into contact with the gym matt. She heard a grunt of disapproval come from Jason, and she gave him a cold glare. They were in the gym sparring together for the fourth time that week. After the whole shootout incident at the paintball range, Jason had been more adamant about Leigh being able to protect herself.

This included thirty minutes of cardio, along with an hour of hand to hand combat -and Leigh had had enough.

Jason wasn't going easy on her, and the fact that he could easily sling her here and there had her glaring at everything. She got to her feet on her own, scowling as Jason didn't even try to help her up. He was in the corner of the gym, slender fingers running through his charcoal hair as he tilted his head back and squeezed the contents of his bottled water into his mouth.

"Can I take a break?" Leigh seethed. She had asked three times before, and he had given her straight no answers. At this point, she felt as if her heart was going to pop out of her chest. Sweat rolled down her body, making her feel uncomfortable. "I'm exhausted."

Jason gave Leigh a blank look before picking up a towel and wiping it against his bare torso. "Yes, because constantly getting your ass handed to you can be so exhausting," he mimicked.

Leigh scoffed, folding her arms across her chest. Jason had been an ass to her lately, even more than usual. They had been arguing so much that the maids in the mansion started to walk around with earplugs in their ears.

"Well, maybe you could stop throwing me around like I'm some sort of ragdoll," she yelled at him. "I have bruises all over my legs because of you!"

"Believe it or not, I'm going easy on you!" Jason shouted back. "Newsflash Leigh, the mob isn't scared of your scrawny ass-"

"Scrawny?" Leigh interjected with a roll of her eyes.

"Yes, you're scrawny," Jason repeated. "The guys from Tony's mob will look at you once and view you as an easy target. At least if you can throw a single punch you can surprise them or catch them off guard."

Silence filled the stuffy air before Leigh sighed in defeat.

"I don't want to argue anymore, Jason," she said in a low voice. She was tired -tired of the mob, tired of training and most certainly tired of arguing with Jason. They had become closer the night in that ratty hotel, and even though she didn't know if Jason was truly what she wanted, she knew that she wanted the peace they had shared between one another then.

"I know I've been hard on you lately," Jason said as he came closer had grabbed Leigh's elbows to bring her closer to him. "But, that's only because I would hate myself if anything bad ever happened to you. I couldn't live with myself."

His hands snaked their way behind her neck, bringing her closer and forcing their foreheads to be pressed against one another. Leigh sighing, trailing her hands up the defined muscles to Jason's arms before wrapping her arms around his neck.