(17)Elevator Time

Hey guys. I know it's been a while so sorry! Here is chapter 17. I hope you enjoy it. Let's strive for 20 comments and 35votes for this chapter? I would highly appreciate feedback.

Also,enjoy the manipulated pictures of Jason and Leigh on the side (or above). I love their lives. This is kind of a minor chapter but there will be one coming soon after!

Read

Vote

Comment

Enjoy

xoxoxo

Elevator Time

Leigh jerked awake, her breathing coming out harsh as sweat pelted down her forehead. She placed a hand over her chest as she tried to steady her breathing. She was a mess, tangled in the thick covers with the silk material clinging to her damp skin. With a small grunt, she turned to the side and kicked her feet off the bed. She had just had a disturbing dream, and it seemed to be on replay the entire night.

The dream started off rather smoothly. She and Jason were having a picnic under the sunset. All was going well, until it came time for them to part ways. They were standing by her Chevrolet talking about how great the date was going until things became strange. There was a stir in the air as the wind picked up speed and became quite eerie and overbearing. Leigh's hair was flying all over the place and it was taking her great effort to keep it at bay. Somehow, even with all of the commotion, Leigh spotted it.

It was a blazing red dot, centered on Jason's chest. At first, she was confused, not knowing what the hell the dot was or where it was coming from. She had quickly regretted her actions though when a gun shot was heard in the distance and a bullet shot through the air and sliced through Jason's chest. Leigh screamed, her voice splitting through the air sounding hoarse and giving herself goosebumps.

Jason's body fell limp and Leigh rushed to grab him before he fell completely to the ground. She didn't realize it, but the tears were streaming down her cheeks, falling onto Jason's plaid shirt. His face was moon white, his eyes moist as his mouth hung ajar gasping for air. Leigh looked down and let out a shaky scream as her eyes took in all of the blood. It was red everywhere -engulfing her lavender dress, pooling from his chest and onto the cemented ground under them.

Leigh shook her head furiously, pleading her mind to stop replaying the dream. She got to her feet, her head groggy as she searched the bedroom for Jason. Screaming his name in an obnoxious manner, she let out a great sigh when he appeared out of the bathroom with a bewildered look on his face and shaving cream around his mouth and on his cheeks.

"What's wrong?" he rushed out as he grabbed a white towel from the end of the bed and rubbed the shaving cream off. Putting her better judgement behind her, Leigh rushed to Jason and engulfed him in a smothering hug. She stood on the tips of her toes as she wrapped her arms around his neck. His aftershave scent hit her nostrils at full force, and she closed her eyes as she melted into his embrace.

Jason's eyes grew wide with confusion, and with hesitant hands, he wrapped his arms around her and held her tight.

"Thank god you're okay," she said in a hushed tone.

"Why wouldn't I be?" Jason asked all too hastily, and like a glass breaking against concrete, Leigh was snapped out of her emotions. She jerked away from him, diverting her eyes and running her fingers through her wild hair.

"I just had a disturbing dream, that's all," she admitted.

"Oh, so you worry about me now?" Jason asked his lips quirked to the side in a smug smirk. His hair was wet, glistening in the rooms light and his eyes twinkled.