(4)Making Deals

Hey guys here is chappie four ^.^ I don't think it will be that long, but we'll see!

THERE WILL BE EXPLICIT THINGS IN THIS CHAPTER, MAINLY TOWARDS THE BEGINNINING. YOU HAVE BEEN BOLDLY WARNED.

Read

Vote

Comment

Enjoy

xoxoxoxoxo

P.S- There's some informational stuff in here too! Sorry but I'll make it as interesting as I possibly can!

Making Deals

Ecstasy was all she felt as he pulled her closer to his face and twisted his tongue around her tender pearl. She let out a surprised moan, forcing herself up by her shoulders so that she could get a better look at what he was doing. He face was in between her legs, swaying from side to side as his tongue pressed against her. She couldn't help but to bite her lip, her hand going down and setting itself over his head to bring him closer. His tongue slipped inside her, and she arched her back, feeling her body quiver.

"I want you to climax for me," he said, his voice sounding deep and erotic. "I want to taste the cream as it gushes out of you." She felt her cheeks flush at his words. Even then she wanted to shy up and push herself away from him- but, she knew that he wouldn't accept it. If she did that, he would have made it his business to bend her at his every desire and have her beg for his erection inside of her.

"Yes sir," she settled on saying, taking in his sweaty appearance as she watched his tongue fling in and out of her, causing her insides to stir. He squeezed her thighs tightly, traveling his hand upwards and taking a rough hold of her exposed breast. He slightly tapped them, making them jolt before rubbing the tip of his finger against the nipple.

"Yes sir, what?" he asked in an animalistic tone, gazing up at her through the strands of his own wild black hair. He inserted a finger into her tight opening, swirling it around, bringing it in and out while sucking on her pearl.

"Yes sir," she exclaimed again, trying to keep her mind from going cloudy. "Yes I'll climax for you." He smiled at her answer, squeezing her breast tighter and moving his fingers more quickly as he watched the juices fall from them with ever outward motion. Her moans filled the quiet room and he could feel her walls tightening around his finger. She could feel the heat buildup in her stomach.

It was coming; she could sense it- and she embraced the feeling. She closed her eyes and bit down on her lip, waiting for her build up to be released.

Shaken awake by heavy hands, Leigh jolted upwards, her head feeling light at the sudden movement. Her hair was matted to her forehead thanks to the sweat forming over her skin, and a pink tint settled over her cheeks in a natural way. Her eyes fluttered open, becoming less hazy as she took in her surroundings. She was in a rather large bed with satin red sheets encaging her. The sun streamed in through the veil curtains, and a sound between a strangled cough and scream left her mouth as her eyes settled upon the lean figure that belonged to Jason.

He was hovering over her, one knee propped on the bed while the other stood planted against the carpeted floor. He had a smirk tugging at his lips, but, Leigh had come to terms that it was his most natural look for him to make. In his hand was a tray with a cup of orange juice, syrup waffles, and a small bowl of fresh fruit on it. "What the hell!?" she exclaimed, bringing to sheets up to her chin as she tried to shield herself from his view. "What are you doing here, you creep?" He raised an eyebrow down at her, his mouth clicking open in a sarcastic manner.