(12)The Cave

Hey guys. Here is chapter 12. I predict that there will be about eight more chapters, making it a total of 20 chapters. But, there could be more. I have a thing for prolonging stories when I don't want them to end. Also, I may switch POV's  so stay tuned! THIS CHAPTER IS KIND OF SHORT BECAUSE I BROKE IT INTO 2 CHAPTERS. THERE WILL BE MORE DRAMA IN THE NEXT ONE THOUGH. THIS ONE IS KIND OF A FILLER.

Enjoy the GIF on the side of blondy girl Leigh ——->

Read

Comment

Vote

Enjoy!!

xoxoxo

 Due to the fact that it has been a good little while since last update, I have provided a recap for those who can't remember.

 Recap: 

"But, don't fret my dear fiancé," he said, dropping her legs to the ground. "I will soon have you in every position imaginable; fucking you so good that all you can think about is me." With that he walked away, leaving Leigh to stare after him lustfully. She had never wanted to jump someone's bones as much as she wanted to in that moment.

Little do you know, you're already all I think about, she couldn't help but to think.

Once again, she had it bad!

The Cave

It was times like these that Leigh wished she had a best friend. It wasn't like she never wanted one, or was too weird and scared everyone away. She had tried to bond with some of the girls that were in her grade, but none of them seemed like they would even care about her. Yet, now she was regretting her decision to be so picky. She had so much pent up emotions that she would've loved to share with a friend.

When things usually got out of hand for her, she would result to her blog or even her mother. But, both of those options were out of the question. She didn't think it was appropriate to inform her mother on how she wants to jump Jason's bones, and her blog wouldn't understand the dilemma of her urges seeing as Jason was technically her fiancé. Chances are her blog buddies would explain to her of how normal it was to yearn for your fiancés touch.

The elevator door chimed, making Leigh turn from the computer desk to face the visitor. She knew it wasn't Jason; he had just left stating that he had to attend to business. To her dismay, she was greeted with the site of Janice. She was wearing, to Leigh's surprise, blue jeaned shorts with a tight black tank top and a pair of hiking boots.

"You're still here?" she asked, her voice sounding repulsed as she eyed Leigh. Leigh grunted, coming to terms with the fact that Janice was an utter bitch with not one caring bone in her body. She didn't understand how her parents could consider her a friend.

"Where else would I be," Leigh barked out, crossing one leg over the other as she glared at Janice. She had never been a fan of disrespecting her elders, but she knew for a fact that her life wasn't going to get any easier by humbling herself to Janice. She already had too much on her plate to worry about; she wasn't going to spend her days kissing the prude woman's ass as well.

"I just thought that you would have been smart and left before you got extremely hurt," she said, her eyebrows raised as her piercing eyes stared at Leigh.

"I appreciate your..." Leigh trailed off, trying to find the right words. "...concern, but the relationship I have with your son is really none of your business Janice." There was a tense silence as the two stared from one another. Leigh was tired of the McFarroll's thinking that they walked on water and could do no wrong. She was coming to the terms with her life and how she had to stoop low and play a much crueler role when it came to the McFarroll's. They only respected people who were just as snobbish and hard as them, and she was going to get their respect.