(10)Sister Dearest

Hey, fancy seeing you again! THREE updates in one week!? WOW, now I'm just showing out right? Lol honestly I want to get one more update in before monday. I start class soon so I know I will be really busy and want to get ahead.

I hope you guys like this chapter.

Enjoy the pimp slap on the side ———>

Read

Comment

Vote

Enjoy

xoxo

Sister Dearest

"You have got to be kidding me," Leigh said as she followed Jason into one of the many rooms in the McFarroll mansion. It had been two days since the shoot-out incident, and Jason's brilliant plan of action was teaching Leigh how to fight. 

"I would've thought that you of all people would be down for learning how to defend yourself," Jason said. He pulled the towel from around his neck and set it on the oversized blue matt in the room. The room was big and square, with nothing in it but space and glass mirrors aligning the walls. Jason was shirtless, to Leigh's dismay, with loose shorts hanging from his waist.

"I can defend myself," Leigh said, cocking her head to the side as she tried to keep her eyes on Jason's face and not his chiseled muscles.

"Talking someone to death isn't exactly a weapon," Jason teased, curving his lips to the side. "Although it can be annoying as hell one may think of suicide."

"Then get me a gun," Leigh said, holding her hands out in front of her as if it was a pistol. "That way, if Tony or his goons try to come at me, I can blow a cap up their asses."

"This isn't The Outsiders, Pony Boy," Jason said, making Leigh roll her eyes at his pathetic analogy. "It wouldn't hurt you to learn how to throw a solid punch." At this, Leigh perked up.

"Do you mean I get to..." She trailed off, the feeling of absolute triumph filling her body. "...punch you?"

"Don't sound so excited," Jason said with a frustrated sigh. "It's not like you could ever land a punch on me anyway. I've been practicing combat for over ten years." Leigh rolled her eyes at how, once again, Jason never failed to show his arrogant side. She felt silly standing before him, in nothing but a tank top and spandex shorts, anticipating when she can hit him.

"I've hit you before," she pointed out, her voice sounding like a grumpy child as she puffed her cheeks out. Jason gave her a knowing smile, before raising his hands a little in the air.

"Give me your best shot," he said, his voice sounding challenging as his eyes raked over her face. Leigh smirked, feeling herself get excited. She never thought she would hear those words come out of Jason's mouth, and she had a sense of wanting to prove herself to him. After all, he may treat her with a bit more respect if he had a mere ounce of fear towards her.

She let out a heavy sigh and balled her hands into a fist.

"Okay," she said slowly. "But, you asked for it." 

Quickly, she swung her right fist through the air. Her target was Jason's jaw, but somehow he swiveled around her, leaving her to stumble and fall to the ground. Leigh let out a grunt as she turned over and stared up at a gloating Jason.

"No fair, you moved!" She shouted. She could feel herself getting angry. The one time it was actually okay for her to hit Jason and she somehow manages to fall on her own ass.