(11)Hungry Eyes

Hello my fellow readers. My fourth time this week publishing! Don't expect any more updates until nex week! Lol Here is yet another chapter, but brace yourself, it gets nasty. ONCE AGAIN, THIS CHAPTER WILL BE INAPPROPRIATE FOR SOME EYES. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!! I don't know if I have to state that, but who knows. I may have some PG folks only reading for the plot.

IN OTHER NEWS, YOU GUYS GOT ME TO 15K!! THANKS SO MUCH!!!

Enjoy the smexy GIF on the side...I know I do ;) ———>

Read

Vote

COMMENT

COMMENT

Enjoy

xoxo

Hungry Eyes

The bathroom was steamy.

Water pellets fell down the glass shower as the steam rose high and filled the whole room. Walking into the bathrooms open door slowly, Jason blinked a few times. The steam was thick, but the body standing inside of the shower still aroused him to no point. He watched as the petite blonde, as elegant and supple as ever, grabbed the wash cloth and rubbed it against the fairness of her skin.

She was beautiful, her blonde hair damp as she swayed back and forth under the shower head. Jason stepped further inside, his own curiosity getting the best of him. As if sensing his presence, Leigh smirked, pressing the front of her body against the glass door. Jason sucked in a breath, his pants tightening as he took in the view. Her breasts were on display, with the pink buds of her nipples hard and mouthwatering.

His eyes trailed down, from her long firm torso, to the valley in between her legs. Her cunt was nice and smooth with the water from the shower dripping down her lips and looking delectable. Leigh tilted her head to the side. She seemed amused by his behavior.

"Are you just going to stand there all day?" she asked her voice slow, teasing, and sensual. "Or are you going to join me?" Jason reacted to her words quickly, pulling his short over his head and tossing it to the floor. He didn't want to think about anything else, all he knew was that he needed to be inside Leigh.

Now.

His pants and boxers was the next to go as they slid down his legs and engulfed the floor. Leigh bit her bottom lip, using her index finger to motion him towards her. He stalked to the shower, using one hand to slide the glass door back. "Are you sure about this?" He reluctantly asked. Leigh replied to him by wrapping her bare arms around his neck and pressing her lips to his.

Jason smiled into the kiss, grabbing her by the ass and slamming her against the shower wall. A suppressed moan left her mouth as Jason dug his tongue deeper into her. Her lips felt perfect on his, as if they molded together to fit a puzzle. His lips left her mouth to go to her neck. Peppering kisses across her skin and leaving a trail of pink marks in its place.

"I want you," Leigh muttered into his ear. The shower roared as the two became more aroused. The moisture of the water pellets massaging into their skin.

"I have waited so long to do this," Jason groaned. "And for making me wait, you're going to get it hard." Before Leigh could even question him, he was pounding inside of her. She yelped, tossing her head back as she tried to take in his length.

Jason grunted, the pleasure of her tight pussy wrapped around his hard dick sending him into a high. He was going to fuck her so good that she never wanted to think about anyone else but him.

"Oh, Jason," she moaned, her eyes rolling to the back of her head with each stroke.

"It's sir," he said, going deeper into her. She moaned loudly, her body shaking.