Chapter 21 - TRAINING OF THE DEAD!

English is not my mother language!

Any grammar mistakes, bad English, typos & so on!

Warning! Contains Offensive Language!

Hope you enjoy reading it anyway! Thank you!

CHAPTER 21 

"I wonder how Tok Aba, Ochobot, and my friends are doing?" His mind wondered.

Truthfully, he missed them and his adventure with them. However, he had to be patient since Gigabot's power was weak at the moment, unable to open a portal to his real world.

Yes! He had to be patient like his dad had said!

"Tok Aba, Ochobot, Gopal, Yaya, Ying, Fang, and everyone... I hope you're doing alright as I'm! Trust me, I'll come back as soon as I can!" Boboiboy smiled.

Then, the boy slowly turned back, heading to bed now.

"Sweet dreams everyone!" 

.

.

.

At School

"It's a little sudden, but for today's hero exercise we will have four Hero Class students from Isami High School that will join us as special guests."

"Yeay!" The whole class cheered in excitement.

"Woah! I bet today's training will be a blast!" Boboiboy grinned. This was his first time seeing other hero-class students from another school.

"She's a glasses girl! She's a glasses girl!" Mineta shocked Midoriya's body vigorously as he couldn't contain his excitement.

"Hey there pretty lady, can I get your number?" Kaminari quickly approached the spectacled girl with silver hair.

However, before he could embarrass himself more, Jirou quickly stopped his actions by using her quirk on him. "Dammit, stop showing off your stupidity." She complained.

Aizawa couldn't take it anymore. The teacher quickly gave them an angry and sinister glare, succeeding in silencing the whole class.

"Introduce yourselves." He said after that.

"Of... Of course." The spectacled girl replied. "Greetings everyone, I'm Kashiko Sekigai, from Isami High School, Hero Class." She politely introduced herself.

"Same class, I'm Dadan Tadan. It's a pleasure to meet you." An auburn-haired boy continued.

"I'm Fujimi." Another boy with pale blue hair replied, sending glares towards Bakugou.

"We're supposed to have one more," Aizawa said when the fourth student didn't introduce herself yet.

Slowly, the female student who was hiding behind her friend's back emerged in front, shocking Asui at the same time.

"Kero?!"

"Huh?!"

"Tsuyu-chan!"

"Habuko-chan!"

It turns out that the girl was Asui's best friend during Middle School.

"Tsuyu-chan's friend?" Uraraka wondered.

"I'm getting a little bit nervous... This shouldn't happen in nature..." Midoriya hands were slightly shaking seeing the bubbly sight in front of him.

"Hmm? What's the matter Boboiboy?" Todoroki immediately asked the elemental user when the boy trembled from his seat.