Chapter 13 - FINAL BATTLE

English is not my mother language!

Any grammar mistakes, bad English, typos & so on!

Warning! Contains Offensive Language!

Hope you enjoy reading it anyway! Thank you!

CHAPTER 13

Boboiboy was surprised by that! Does this mean that this man knew the existence of Vicious and Retak'ka in this world? If yes, then the owner of this voice must be someone from his original world! Boboiboy's frown turned upside down when he learned about this. Finally! He wasn't all alone in this hero world!

"It's true you failed, but you still have many chances around!" The voice tried to cheer him up. "This is your first chance but not the last! You have many chances left. I'll promise to tell you everything by then."

"Who are you?" Boboiboy quickly questioned, now wondering who that person really is.

Silence filled the infirmary room after that as the voice took a long time answer that question. Boboiboy was about to apologize for the sudden question when...

The deep voice replied.

"I'm someone you know very well."

.

.

.

Boboiboy was taken back a bit. Someone he knows? Who? Was it someone from TAPOPS? Another alien or...

His dad?

"No! It can't be!" Boboiboy shakes his head. That person is someplace far away from here. Besides, he's working hard as a diplomat, and that job is not an easy thing to do. As a diplomat you are involved with state relations, international organizations, as well as, institutionalized professional connections.

That thought brought chills to Boboiboy's spine. That sure sounds hard! He's more willing to work with Tok Aba at his shop than to face something like that. Besides, he can help Tok Aba and Ochobot if he does that, and maybe he can be a cool coco businessman someday!

Ah, thinking of his dear grandfather sure brings a smile on his face. Oh, snap! Thinking of Tok Aba suddenly made him forgot about the person he's talking to right now!

Boboiboy took a deep breath and... "Are you someone from TAPOPS?" He asked.

"Yes, I am." The voice answered him. "If fact, I have been in organization for a long period of time."

"How did you end up coming here?" Boboiboy quickly asked him back.

Then, the situation became quiet between them as they refuse to talk.

"We're on a mission to stop evil from spreading in this world. And yes, this has something to do with the alien that sent you here." The deep voice slowly answered. "We have to stop Vicious with all cost!"

"What is he planning?" This time Boboiboy asked worriedly. He had a feeling that things seem worse than he imagined.

"He's planning to turn quirks into power watches and sells the watches with a high cost in our universe." The man told him. "He already has the power to turn quirks into power watches. It was a power that Wishbot granted him. A wish he made to become more powerful. Because of that, his crew also received the power watches from him."

"What?! (Apakah?!)" Boboiboy was shocked by that. "He can turn quirks into power watches?!" His legs felt wobbly right now. Then, something came into his mind. "If that's true then... That means the alien-pirate already had three of his wishes fulfilled by Wishbot!"