Chapter 12.5 - SPECIAL CHAPTER

English is not my mother language!

Any grammar mistakes, bad English, typos & so on!

Warning! Contains Offensive Language!

Hope you enjoy reading it anyway! Thank you!

CHAPTER 12.5

Hey there! Before you read this special chapter, I want you to remember that this chapter doesn't change anything from my original story!

I'm just fulfilling my readers' request! Because... I love you guys, and I wanted to repay all the support you have given to me.

You guys can just assume that this chapter is an another version of Boboiboy's battle between Todoroki on Chapter 12, and please don't ask me to change anything in my story.

I like my current plot better!

WARNING! In this special chapter, Boboiboy will be very overpowered, and he's revealing his fusion here!

So, let's start! Enjoy reading!

.

.

.

"The first match for the semi-finals-"

"BEGINS!"

Todoroki didn't waste time as he quickly launched an ice attack on Boboiboy. He'll probably wanted to do the same thing as he did to Sero in the tournament match. "I'm sorry Boboiboy but I'll be winning this. I need to prove that I'm a worthy hero as well."

"Yikes! It seems that Todoroki was prepared for a quick attack from the beginning!" Present Mic commented.

"Woah! A large-scale attack in the beginning!" their classmates gasped.

"Boboiboy!" Midoriya, Iida, and Uraraka screamed his name.

"Hmph! It seems like ice boy finally found his motivation to fight." Bakugou commented. "However..." he then turned his gaze towards the giant ice on Boboiboy's side. Slowly, the ice was melting because of a heat source underneath it.

"Elemental Power! Boboiboy Blaze!" Again, Blaze appeared, making his second debut among Boboiboy's second-tiers elements.

An explosion was heard as Blaze cuts the Todoroki's ice with his fire chakrams. "Hello there, my icy rival!" Blaze gave him a smirk. "It's time to kick your icy butt!"

"So, you can use weapons now, huh?" Todoroki calmly noted. "However, that's still isn't going to stop me from winning!" This time Todoroki attacked him using pillars of ice. However, his attacked failed when Blaze easily sliced the ice while melting it in the process.

"This is another surprise! Boboiboy can use a pair of fire chakrams in his blaze form! During his cyclone form he used a wind hoverboard!" Midoriya commented as he quickly scribbled some notes.

"Wait? Can you use a weapon in a battle?" A hero from the stand stood up, pointing at Blaze's fire chakrams.

"It is allowed! As long as it's a weapon made from a quirk or comes along with your quirk, then it is allowed. If it is a weapon from outside the ring then you'll get disqualified immediately!" Midnight clarified.

"Really? Attacking me just with your ice quirk? How much confidence do you have by winning with half of your strength?" Blaze gave Todoroki a smug look, deliberately making the half-cold half-hot user angry.