SPECIAL!

Hey! Sorry, but not a story update. Still in the process of writing my dear readers!

Before that, I want to explain a few things first. In my book, there will be a Special Chapter, Important Notes, and Special! And before I publish one of these, I will inform you first in my announcement so that there will be no confusion. (I hope.)

Special Chapter - Special stories like for example the elemental siblings. This chapter will be also explaining some story line that I haven't touched in my chapters. Though, this will likely be a chapter for my special stories.

(I'm sorry, but I like to imagine a few things that aren't related or half-related to my main story.)

Important Notes - A chapter that will explain mostly about Boboiboy in the BNHA world. Like his clothes for example. Also, this chapter is for explaining my OC that is most likely the villains, or other OC that will come along in my future story.

(I want you to enjoy my story, that's why I want you to know the OC well.)

Special! - This chapter is only for fanarts that were given to me. However, I will ONLY be publishing this IF the fanarts are more than five, and depending on the time I will publish a new story update. I'm sorry, but I have a bad habit of late update. Though, I will try to update as soon as I can!

(This particular chapter is to show my appreciation for the fanarts that were given to me. I mean, they work hard drawing this!)

That's all for the explaining! I'm really sorry if this interrupts the flow of the story. I am truly sorry for it! (Bows)

But I hope you still enjoy my story! Thank you for understanding! (❁'◡'❁)

*SPECIAL FOR YOU*

I present to you a fan comic by DaFryNeedsPotato. I hope you enjoy it!

 I hope you enjoy it!